Windows 10: Inplace Upgrade Needed

Discus and support Inplace Upgrade Needed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was online with Office Technical Assist this afternoon. The technician told me that I need to contact the Windows Team to have Inplace Upgrade. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DianeKane2, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Inplace Upgrade Needed

I was online with Office Technical Assist this afternoon. The technician told me that I need to contact the Windows Team to have Inplace Upgrade. I cannot do this myself. Please call me at 414-351-3059

:)

DianeKane2, Oct 23, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

can't perform inplace upgrade

Hi,

It is possible that you're unable to perform an in-place upgrade due to having not enough space for your partition. To better assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot your system reserved partition. It will provide you instructions to increase the available space of your System Reserved Partition.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Windows inplace upgrade

when doing an inplace upgrade ,will it move all my apps into one file or does my desktop and start menu stay the same

SherrieEversole, Oct 23, 2020
  4. RockSta_R Win User

Inplace Upgrade Needed

Inplace Upgrade Needed c9bb60d6-56f6-45ec-8396-29cd05e2251c.png

RockSta_R, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

Inplace Upgrade Needed

1. Inplace Upgrade Needed - Similar Threads - Inplace Upgrade Needed

2. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  3. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to perform inplace upgrade: steps to perform inplace upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-perform-inplace-upgrade/f471becf-0e2b-45f3-b8eb-dc7b7deda5ed
  4. how to perform inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  6. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  7. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

8. Windows inplace upgrade

Windows inplace upgrade: when doing an inplace upgrade ,will it move all my apps into one file or does my desktop and start menu stay the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-inplace-upgrade/0d185d82-6989-43e2-b128-0a923556d10e
  9. Inplace upgrade from Win 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inplace upgrade from Win 7: Has anybody had difficulty upgrading to 10 1809? I have been working an MDT task sequence (from SCCM) and I have had a really difficult time upgrading to it. There’s been many installs that go about 90% through and then rollback. For some reason 1709 has a much better success...
  10. Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing

Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing: Hello All, Im in the process of updating our win 7 machines to Win 10 using the media creation tool. For the most part im being successful. However, every now and then Im getting an error saying "This PC cant be upgraded to Windows 10". [ATTACH] Now I've had this on a...