Windows 10: Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune

Discus and support Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone, After having windows 10,20H2 update ,We are having BSOD issue in some of the devices. So we have contacted Microsoft support. They... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaliniToppo, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune

Hello everyone,

After having windows 10,20H2 update ,We are having BSOD issue in some of the devices. So we have contacted Microsoft support.

They advised to do Inplace upgrade on the affected devices.

we tried Inplace upgrade using Media creation tool, but we are getting error, Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune a552b46f-c522-4867-a70a-c56202e84bf7?upload=true.png

Can anyone please brief how can we do Inplace upgrade from IntuneMEM.
    Thanks in advance.

:)

ShaliniToppo, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune

windows 10

Windows 10 isnt realeased yet.

The beta lets you inplace upgrade or you can clean install from disk but its BETA any of it can change.

Solaris17, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune

1. Inplace upgrade windows 10 20H2 from Intune - Similar Threads - Inplace upgrade 20H2

2. Problem with the repair inplace upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the repair inplace upgrade: Hi there , one hour ago , i decided to do a inplace repair upgrade because i had so many problems with my OS. So now i am in the win 10 installation but its been an 1hour and half that my win 10 installation is stuck at 0% and i literally found out that i didnt lose space at...
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 2004 to 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Windows 10 2004 to 20H2: I have some systems that are sitting at ver. 2004, the challenge is that they are is a secure location and cannot be connected to the internet, I have to upgrade them and need to know what KB I can download and burn to DVD that will change the version from 2004 to 20H2?...
  4. Inplace Upgrade 1909 -> 20H2 Error: 0x8007042B-0x4000D

Inplace Upgrade 1909 -> 20H2 Error: 0x8007042B-0x4000D: I am having troubles doing a inplace upgrade in my company.SetupDiag Log Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ani-X72iLLP7hOgPSLs0BxKmYQiKzw?e=WC2s05I have tried the following to prevent the Inplace Upgrade to Fail:- Uninstall Drivelock Tool- C:\Windows\System32\Dism.exe /Online...
  5. Inplace-Upgrade W10x64 1909 to 20H2–0xc1900101 critical process died

Inplace-Upgrade W10x64 1909 to 20H2–0xc1900101 critical process died: Inplace-Upgrade from Windows 10 x64 1909 to 20H2 Setup reports The installation failed in the FIRST_BOOT phase with an error during BOOT operation with error codes 0xc1900101 0x30017 ended up in BSOD critical process died No! Not again! Please! Anything else! (Fry in...
  6. Inplace Upgrade Needed

Inplace Upgrade Needed: I was online with Office Technical Assist this afternoon. The technician told me that I need to contact the Windows Team to have Inplace Upgrade. I cannot do this myself. Please call me at 414-351-3059...
  7. Windows inplace upgrade

Windows inplace upgrade: when doing an inplace upgrade ,will it move all my apps into one file or does my desktop and start menu stay the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-inplace-upgrade/0d185d82-6989-43e2-b128-0a923556d10e
  8. Inplace upgrade from Win 7

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inplace upgrade from Win 7: Has anybody had difficulty upgrading to 10 1809? I have been working an MDT task sequence (from SCCM) and I have had a really difficult time upgrading to it. There’s been many installs that go about 90% through and then rollback. For some reason 1709 has a much better success...
  9. Inplace Upgrade Windows7 to Windows 10

Inplace Upgrade Windows7 to Windows 10: HI All, I am facing an issue while using inplace upgrade Windows 7 to Windows10. Below is the Scenario After building the WDS server with the iso October 2019 Windows 10 we have launched a test on two PC PC1 --> 64 bit (domain-joined) - Upgraded to Win10 64-bit...
  10. Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing

Windows 10 inplace upgrade failing: Hello All, Im in the process of updating our win 7 machines to Win 10 using the media creation tool. For the most part im being successful. However, every now and then Im getting an error saying "This PC cant be upgraded to Windows 10". [ATTACH] Now I've had this on a...