Windows 10: Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

Discus and support Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TE88, Mar 1, 2020.

1. TE88 Win User

Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

My pc doesn't pic up photos on my ipad and iPhone. I cant move photos of either device for safe-keeping and to free up space. Please help because the previous article on this was of no help. I did everything as instructed, and still it says it cant locate any pictures on my device.

is anyone else having the same problem?

:)

TE88, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Mar 1, 2020
  3. how to transfer photos from Apple iPad to PC

Hello,

You can try the File Explorer method to import your iPhone photos and videos.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[How To] Import iPad/iPhone Photos To Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

DaedalusHelios, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc

1. Inporting photos form my ipad or iphone to my pc - Similar Threads - Inporting photos form

2. WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE DO I FIND THE COPILOT ICON ON MY PC, MY LAPTOP, MY IPAD, AND MY IPHONE?: THE MONEY IS COMING FROM MY SCHWAB SEP ACCOUNT. HOW DO I MAKE SURE THE MONEY GOES INTO A ROBINHOOD SEP ACCOUNT. DO I OPEN THE SEP FIRST BEFORE THE TRANSFER?...
  3. Photos from my iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos from my iPhone: I am trying to import photos from my iPhone to Microsoft Photos. The newer ones imported just fine, but for the older ones, I receive a message that says "this file type may not be supported." They are all .jpg files. The older ones only display 1/2 the photo on the laptop...
  4. Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop laptop syncing photos to ipad and iphone: How do I stop my windows laptop from syncing my photos to my ipad and iphone. I only wish to keep my photos on the laptop but the laptop automatically syncs to my ipad and iphone. Since then my ipad is out of storage and my iphone keeps crashing....
  5. IPhone Photos to PC

IPhone Photos to PC: Please offer simple help to transfer photos from a iPhone to my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphone-photos-to-pc/e4670bf8-8d86-4fc3-bc75-a9a309dfcebf
  6. Only some of my iPhone photos will download to my PC photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Only some of my iPhone photos will download to my PC photo: Hi. I'm really struggling to copy my iphone photos from my phone onto my PC. i have approx 3,000 photos on the phone but only approx 1,000 have transferred across. i'm using microsoft photo (getting the something went wrong message). It knows there are more there but i...
  7. Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?

in Browsers and Email
    Opera bookmarks on my iPhone/iPad Safari?: I use Opera (56.0.3051.31) as my preferred Windows 10 (Oct updated) browser which syncs bookmarks with Opera Mini on my iPhone (6) and iPad (4). What I would like is a bookmark snapshot for use in the Safari browser. The only solutions I can find is via a Mac (which I don't...
  8. photos from ipad to pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...
  9. Iphone & Ipad driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Iphone & Ipad driver: When I try to sync my iphone and ipad with itunes, I get a message that I do not have correct driver. How do I get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/iphone-ipad-driver/5055f539-edc4-4a91-bdc5-72f3f442f838
  10. Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad

Best remote control for my iPhone/iPad: Hi, I would like to remote control my Windows 10 PC from my iPhone and iPad. What is the best (preferably free or low cost) reccomended remote desktop application available? I use iTeleport today, but have a few issues with it and that is why I'd like to try something...