Windows 10: Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

Discus and support Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Harder to describe my issue in greater depth.I've used different headphones with different mics, and it's all done the same thing.The device will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ronnie Bell III, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

Harder to describe my issue in greater depth.I've used different headphones with different mics, and it's all done the same thing.The device will be entirely connected, I can hear sound, and mic input is entirely registering. It just isn't actually picking up and transferring my audio. As you can see in the photo, you can see discord accessed my mic in a call, but no audio could be heard. This applies to anything I try.I've downloaded all my necessary drivers to no avail.

:)

Ronnie Bell III, Jun 21, 2022

2. audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 21, 2022
  3. Remote device doesn’t detect audio input

The problem that the audio input of my laptop is not visible by the remote computer. I did troubleshooting steps such as checked settings, group policy, remote desktop services. No problem. But it remote audio device isn’t picking up input from my
    mic.

Crystal Richards1, Jun 21, 2022
  4. Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

Audio Input Device

Hi Bandjo,

I'm Stefano an Independent Advisor, here to help you.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue about audio and I will help you solve this.

First of all I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Audio driver:

1. Press WINDOWS + X

2. Click on "Device Manager"

3. Click on "View"

4. Click on "Show hidden device"

5. Click on "Sound video and games controller

6. Right click on your audio card

7. Click on "Uninstall device"

8. Repeat point 6 and 7 for each device under Sound video and games Controller

9. Click on "Audio input and output"

10. Right click on your audio device

11. Click on "Uninstall device"

12. Repeat point 10 and 11 for each device under Audio Input and Output

13. Click on "Detects Hardware change" (monitor icon)

If after that you still experience audio problems, please follow this procedure:

1. Press WINDOWS + I

2. Click on "Update and Security"

3. Click on "Troubleshooter"

4. Click on "Audio playback"

5. Follow on screen instructions.

StefanoTamiotti, Jun 21, 2022
Thema:

Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

1. Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet... - Similar Threads - Input audio device

2. Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...: Harder to describe my issue in greater depth.I've used different headphones with different mics, and it's all done the same thing.The device will be entirely connected, I can hear sound, and mic input is entirely registering. It just isn't actually picking up and transferring...
  3. Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input audio device microphone detected + synced, and input audio is being registered, yet...: Harder to describe my issue in greater depth.I've used different headphones with different mics, and it's all done the same thing.The device will be entirely connected, I can hear sound, and mic input is entirely registering. It just isn't actually picking up and transferring...
  4. audio input device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio input device: I just recently keep getting a pop up constantly regarding the conextant audio failed to >>>>. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/50ffcf6f-9935-4e5f-8401-8196c6f081b6
  5. Audio Input Not Being Detected by Apps

Audio Input Not Being Detected by Apps: Hi, I've recently been having a lot of trouble with my audio input for all apps that I have which I use for communications. The exact nature of how the issue occurs is really strange to me. When I first open the app or begin using an audio input, it will receive the input to...
  6. Input device is not being detected...

Input device is not being detected...: I have just gotten my new pc and just got everything ready when I realized that when I plug in my headphones and select headphones from waves, it's not also using the mic on it, and I went to troubleshoot on the virtual agent, and it installed a driver which now when I plug...
  7. Microphone Realtek Audio Input Devices is Missing

Microphone Realtek Audio Input Devices is Missing: [ATTACH] I want to ask something. Why is my microphone for Realtek in audio input devices is missing? I always try to uninstall and reinstall the driver for any version and it didn't work. When I want to do voice recording with my headset microphone, there are no sound....
  8. No audio output/input device detected

No audio output/input device detected: I've been suing these headphones with my computer for over a month with no problems, but then I installed AMD video driver and suddenly my computer started saying there were no audio devices plugged in. I went to troubleshoot my audio in the Realtek device manager but it had...
  9. Audio Input Device

Audio Input Device: Have downloaded the latest microsoft Windows 10 update applied and I lost my Audio. I do not have a microphone or headset. Just want my sound back with my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/7765bd26-430f-45a0-a0fa-8b86f8bc8480
  10. Audio Input is being detected, but does not take any input.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Input is being detected, but does not take any input.: So, I just got myself a new desktop and I got it all set up, but when I tried to talk to my friends in a chat program, it would not take any mic input. I tested around with cortana and voice recorder, and cortana works, but not the voice recorder. The strange part is that my...