Windows 10: Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

Discus and support Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeBinh Hoa, Feb 16, 2022.

1. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't connect to wifi router even though the password correct. laptop says "wrong password". Other laptop connect that wifi router normally. My laptop Asus with Windows 10.

:)

LeBinh Hoa, Feb 16, 2022

2. Laptop password is wrong and cannot sign into it.

1. Window saying wrong password. Also cannot get laptop to into safe mode when hitting the shift key and restart

AlanFreiberg, Feb 16, 2022
  3. Laptop fails to connect to wifi even when correct password is used

before I went on vacation I was connected to the wifi with no problems, but while I was away, I had a problem and had to reinstall windows

now im back 10 days later and when I input the correct password it does not connect, "cannot connect to this network"

here is a list of things I have already tried

• restart the router
    • restart computer
    • reset network settings
    I don't know too much about computers so please answer in a noob friendly way

thanks in advance,

Lucas

lucaschristensen, Feb 16, 2022
  4. AGT4 Win User

Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

Inputting and IME password for Wifi not allowed?

My friend's wifi password requires Japanese IME characters to join. However language input does not allow you to directly input these characters. I have tried to copy paste the password too but it does not work either. It simply gets instantly declined as
    "The network security key is incorrect".

Using multiple laptops on Windows 10.

Thema:

Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

1. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong - Similar Threads - Input correct wifi

2. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  3. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid: Ive been trying to connect to my laptop however the password I used is not working with the account. I know 100% that this is the password and I checked multiple times that there were no errors in typing the password I even tried using the eye to make sure it was correct too....
  4. Password is correct but the laptop but says it is invalid

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in on laptop says wrong password: My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I changed it says wrong Using Windows 10...
  6. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in on laptop says wrong password: My laptop asked me to sign in..so I used my Microsoft password and it told me it was incorrect…this happened the last time I had to sign in . So I changed it says wrong Using Windows 10...
  7. Sign in on laptop says wrong password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong: I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't connect to wifi router even though the password correct. laptop says "wrong password". Other laptop connect that wifi router...
  9. Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Input correct wifi password, but laptop say wrong: I have a problem with my laptop. When inside wifi card damaged, I used USB wifi adapter. My laptop accept USB wifi adapter automatically. But I can't connect to wifi router even though the password correct. laptop says "wrong password". Other laptop connect that wifi router...
  10. After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!: Hlw guys.... Today i will share a new experience that i have solved.... Some moments ago i face a serious problem in my new laptop....after boot from safe mode i just want to see how safe mode works,sign in display appears,then when i try to enter password it says "wrong...