Windows 10: Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming

Discus and support Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This has been happening for about a month and a half now, though it went away for about a week. The week it went away I installed an update for my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ItzTrae, Oct 21, 2020.

1. ItzTrae Win User

Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming

This has been happening for about a month and a half now, though it went away for about a week. The week it went away I installed an update for my computer. Since then I've installed nothing, but the issue came back. There is even posts about it dating back to 2015 with this issue, all having no solutions. I've contacted support for many different companies and none of the solutions have done anything. I've clean installed my drivers, revert my windows updates, reinstalled a lot of my applications. I have the Sceptre M27 monitor running at 185hz, and another 60hz dell monitor. The dell monitor is 1920x1200 and the Sceptre monitor is 1920x1080. I have nothing else to do and am willing to do literally anything. I also have the latest bios for my motherboard and all my drivers and windows updates are up to date.

Input Lag returns about an hour after factory reset Tom's Hardware Forum

Specs:

Ryzen 5 3600x

RX 570 4gb running at 1320mhz

Asrock steel legend b450m

Corsair Vengeance 16gb 3200mhz

250gb Crucial SSD

1tb WD HD

DxDiag - Pastebin.com

:)

ItzTrae, Oct 21, 2020

2. Sandy Bridge-E Delayed to January 2012: Sources

I think Intel is just delaying because they have no competition. Its time IBM or some other group steps in to press the tech farther. Intel is greedy and AMD is incompetent.

DaedalusHelios, Oct 21, 2020
  3. Competitive Gaming on Xbox One X

I am curious as to how the competitive gaming scene will work with the new console release, especially as it relates to Madden18, as the game will come out before the new console. Does anyone have experience with this from the last console launch?

the57student, Oct 21, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 and Xbox Live Bring Competitive Gaming to All Skill Levels

Source: Windows 10 and Xbox Live Bring Competitive Gaming to All Skill Levels | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Oct 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Input delay out of no where, hard for competitive gaming - Similar Threads - Input delay where

2. Input delay problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input delay problem: My computer that I recently bought has a problem with the keys having a huge input delay sometimes. My keyboard works just fine whenever I'm on a browser but sometimes the input lag is major whenever I'm playing games. This also happens with external keyboards. My computer...
  3. Input delay problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input delay problem: My computer that I recently bought has a problem with the keys having a huge input delay sometimes. My keyboard works just fine whenever I'm on a browser but sometimes the input lag is major whenever I'm playing games. This also happens with external keyboards. My computer...
  4. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  5. Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games

Keyboard Input Delay Problems in Games: Hello,I have had keyboard input delay on my PC ever since I got it, about 2 years ago. It causes keyboard button presses to register late, or for longer than they are supposed to. This is especially noticeable while playing games but can happen anywhere as I have had a few...
  6. Input delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input delay: Hi, I'm told this is quite normal when contacting Windows but just want to be sure. When I start or restart windows 11, I get a 1-2 second delay till I can use my keyboard on the lock screen, this is because its still reconising all my drivers. If I enable fast start the...
  7. Input delay

Input delay: Hi, I'm told this is quite normal when contacting Windows but just want to be sure. When I start or restart windows 11, I get a 1-2 second delay till I can use my keyboard on the lock screen, this is because its still reconising all my drivers. If I enable fast start the...
  8. Input delay

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input delay: Hi Im sorry i didnt find the minecraft section anyway i have been getting terrible input delay in minecraft windows 10 after the new update anyway i could fix this its ruining the game for me...
  9. Controller input delay

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller input delay: iv been having ton of controller while playing games and i just want to know how to fix it. please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-input-delay/faa1ffe4-033f-4f68-aa73-c64add497d18
  10. Keyboard input delay

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard input delay: Hi, I am having a problem where when I move, in for example a video game or type on apps like Discord etc. My keyboard seems to register the keys I click 2 seconds or more after I press them. Sometimes I am not even holding any keys down, and my video game character seems...