Windows 10: Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager

Discus and support Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, My name is Kevin Perez. I have the subject of a reoccurring bug on my dell computer. Though this bug may be present on many other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Perez78, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Perez78 Win User

Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kevin Perez. I have the subject of a reoccurring bug on my dell computer. Though this bug may be present on many other laptops as well. You see, I keep typing up various documents. Then at random times, the text, which I have already written is semi-randomly highlighted. I am not sure why this keeps happening. Furthermore, here are some of the ways I have tried to disable this bug from happening:

1. In the lower right corner, I press the "^" on the taskbar.

2. Then I double click, "Dell Touchpad".

3. I disabled the Touchpad, the buttons, and Gestures.

Yet, this bug where some part of my text is highlighted and because I am in the process of typing it is deleted. What else do I need to disable to stop this bug from occurring? At this point, I am sorely tempted to learn how to program well enough to develop my own superior version of Windows. This way I can gain absolute control over the various devices that were included on this computer. Hopefully, with your help, I will not need to resort to this extreme of a measure.

Thank you,

Kevin

:)

Perez78, Sep 21, 2020

2. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Sep 21, 2020
  3. Network devices listed under Unknown in Device Manager

I have a Dell Inspiron M731R laptop upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Home 64-Bit that suddenly quit connecting to the home network. Was using wireless, so switched to an Ethernet cable, but still no luck. I just discovered that ALL of the network-related devices are now listed under an "Unknown" tab in the Device Manager. A check of properties of each item in that folder says they are all working properly, but that obviously isn't the case. I tried uninstalling each of the 4 items, but when they are recognized again they still show up under the Unknown tab. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager [​IMG]

putermaker, Sep 21, 2020
  4. Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager

USB devices have yellow marker in device manager under 'Other devices'

Hi Roger,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

• What is the make and model of your devices?

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run hardware and devices troubleshooter and check.

• Press the Windows + X,
      and click on Search.

• Type troubleshooting and select
      Troubleshooting

• Click on Hardware and Sound and select
      Hardware and Devices

• Click on Next to run the troubleshooter

Method 2: Update USB Controllers.

To update the USB Controllers from Device Manager follow these steps.

• Go to Device manager in control panel.

• Select Device manager and a Device Manager window will pop-up.

• Double Click on USB Controllers to expand.

• Right click on the USB Controllers that is listed and select Update.

I hope the information helps. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 21, 2020
Thema:

Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager

1. Input Devices factory hardware installed on Dell Precision M6800 on Device Manager - Similar Threads - Input Devices factory

2. No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio input or output devices installed. Multiple devices listed in devices manager.: Hi All, The issue started after installing updates and getting multiple blue screens. The symptoms are the following: In the device manager, I can see multiple audio input and output devices including the integrated sound card, a headset, a camera with built-in microphone...
  3. KMODE Exception Error - Dell Precision M6800

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    KMODE Exception Error - Dell Precision M6800: Hi everyone, I know this is a common problem and I've been trying to do my best to try and research how to fix it, but I'm getting a KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED error every time I start up my Dell Precision M6800. It goes to the desktop screen for about 1 min, and then it...
  4. No Audio on Dell Precision M6800 Since Update to Windows 10 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Audio on Dell Precision M6800 Since Update to Windows 10 2004: I completed the upgrade from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 10 2004 yesterday. Today, I have no audio regardless of source. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-on-dell-precision-m6800-since-update-to/68a5d63a-cfff-406c-a06b-d93d285e7ecf
  5. Sound does not work after Windows 10 update on Dell Precision M6800

Sound does not work after Windows 10 update on Dell Precision M6800: Why would a Windows 10 update effect the sound driver in a Dell Precision laptop? Not all the time, but every couple times of updates. I've tried different versions of the Realtek driver, but keep going to the one that works from Dell. The version that ends with "6098" I...
  6. Dell Precision M6800 very slow and ran out of ideas.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dell Precision M6800 very slow and ran out of ideas.: I got a refurbished computer around two weeks ago and it is an Dell Precision M6800. It was working fine the first few days and then after a while it started getting slower and slower. Now it takes around two minutes for the file manager to open up and it takes like five...
  7. Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager: I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See...
  8. Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Support
    Currently, this hardware device is not connected in Device Manager: I was having some trouble with device on my computer and went into device manager to find out if the device is working properly in device manager and it wasn't so I fixed it, but in device manager under certain devices are showing multiple devices with the same name (See...
  9. Dell Precision 5510 - Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver

Dell Precision 5510 - Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver: After I upgraded from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro, all drivers seem OK except for Bluetooth Peripheral Device under Other devices as shown below, please use the link to see the snapshot. I am not able to define the drivers for devices, but here are the Hardware IDs for...
  10. Windows 10 Pro set up on Dell Precision M6800

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro set up on Dell Precision M6800: After using Linux and I reboot into Windows the time is out of wack and I simply have Windows change the time from my default on line time source. OK. I have Linux Mint installed on a MBR disk and it has its own Boot Manager so I won't get dual boot menu. I seldom use Linux...