Windows 10: Input devices not showing audio not working

Discus and support Input devices not showing audio not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My microphone stopped working randomly and after sometime the computer started showing no output device is installed. plz help in this for my work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ParthBalwadkar, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Input devices not showing audio not working

My microphone stopped working randomly and after sometime the computer started showing no output device is installed. plz help

in this for my work

:)

ParthBalwadkar, Aug 14, 2020

2. No audio input or output devices found

After the last update of Windows 10, no audio devices are listed

Searching in the device manager: all audio devices say it works fine

The sound setting says: no output or input devices were found.

JohnPennington3, Aug 14, 2020
  3. audio and headset is not working in laptop ? its showing no input device found

audio and headset is not working in laptop ? its showing no input device found

chesterolivero, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Jonatino Win User

Input devices not showing audio not working

Rear audio ports always show as “Not plugged in”

I've been having this issue with Windows for about a week now which NONE of the back panel/front panel connectors (speakers, microphone) are being recognized by Realtek audio manager. The only audio input/outputs that are showing are the optical.
    Troubling shooting steps I've tried (none worked):

• COMPLETELY uninstall all Realtek drivers/reinstall
    • Tried using windows drivers
    • Reinstall Windows 10
    • Upgraded chipset driver
    • sfc /scannow
    I called EVGA and asked for RMA but then I booted into a Ubuntu OS and all the ports work FINE. It must be a problem with windows 10.
    Can you think of any other troubling shooting step I can try to fix this annoying issue? Thanks!
    Screenshot of playback devices:

Input devices not showing audio not working [​IMG]

Screenshot of Realtek HD Audio Manager:

After looking in Device Manager under Audio inputs and outputs, I don't see any speaker/microphone listings, only the optical crap:

Jonatino, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Input devices not showing audio not working

1. Input devices not showing audio not working - Similar Threads - Input devices showing

2. Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".: Hello, My name is Veeresh, I have noticed that there was an issue with the Audio Input Driver. Please use the steps below in restoring your microphone functionality. This could help if any other drivers are missing as well.Please open Device Manager.Next click on the Action...
  3. Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working and showing "No Audio Input Device".: Hello, My name is Veeresh, I have noticed that there was an issue with the Audio Input Driver. Please use the steps below in restoring your microphone functionality. This could help if any other drivers are missing as well.Please open Device Manager.Next click on the Action...
  4. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Input Devices Not Showing: My headset has a built in microphone into it, but when I plug it in the microphone doesn't work. The audio does, but not the microphone. I have looked on many forums and have tried to fix the problem, but nothing seems to be working. I have never had this problem before, even...
  5. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Input Devices Not Showing: My headset has a built in microphone into it, but when I plug it in the microphone doesn't work. The audio does, but not the microphone. I have looked on many forums and have tried to fix the problem, but nothing seems to be working. I have never had this problem before, even...
  6. Audio Input Devices Not Showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Audio Input and Output Device is not working

Audio Input and Output Device is not working: Few days ago suddenly my laptop internal audio is stopped working . I can use my headphones just fine, but the internal speaker itself is not working. At first I thought it was a problem with the sound , but after going to device manager , I found out that speaker and...
  8. audio input device

audio input device: I just recently keep getting a pop up constantly regarding the conextant audio failed to >>>>. How do I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/50ffcf6f-9935-4e5f-8401-8196c6f081b6
  9. Audio input devices not working on pc

Audio input devices not working on pc: Hello, I am having issues with my microphone. It used to work fine about two months ago, but since then sound is not being recorded from my microphone headset. The device is detected by device manager and it shows up under control panel, but under sound settings>input>device...
  10. Audio Input Device

Audio Input Device: Have downloaded the latest microsoft Windows 10 update applied and I lost my Audio. I do not have a microphone or headset. Just want my sound back with my apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-input-device/7765bd26-430f-45a0-a0fa-8b86f8bc8480