Windows 10: Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

Discus and support Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Microsoft,I am having an issue with my personal devices. Mice and keyboards are randomly losing key press after a short and random interval. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoshBowdenConcepts, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

Hey Microsoft,I am having an issue with my personal devices. Mice and keyboards are randomly losing key press after a short and random interval. This makes it difficult to play all games. It happens regardless of the mouse or keyboard I use. I have tried many of each and I have determined there is some other issue with my keyboard. Any ideas?Cheers,

:)

JoshBowdenConcepts, Feb 7, 2023
  2. gladstone Win User

Desktop PC reboots at random intervals

Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals 162253d1509908818t-desktop-pc-reboots-random-intervals-device-manager-sun.jpg

gladstone, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Bluetooth devices interfere with mouse/keyboard input

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section for my issue

Anyhow, while using my keyboard and mouse for work I've had a really irritating issue where they would constantly spaz out at random.

They would either:
    • Randomly disconnect/reconnect
    • Hinder my ability to click on certain windows or even the taskbar unless I ctr+alt+delete which restores the control temporarily
    • Have a mind of its own such as spamming the same last used key for a second or two

However I recently narrowed down the source and realized this issue only occurs when the laptop is connected to my bluetooth earbuds. (Occurred with two different bluetooth earbud models however both by Samsung if that matters)

Just an FYI but the keyboard and mouse are wired and are connected via a KVM switch if that makes any difference.

Any ideas as to why certain bluetooth devices if not all impair the input for my mouse and keyboard would be greatly appreciated.

Ghost Prodigy, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

random restarts

Hi,

If a Windows computer random restarts, the device usually have some damaged system components. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to the device before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps was already performed to your laptop?

In the meantime, it will be best to make sure that the latest update of Windows is installed on your device. If the same issue happens after installing Windows Update, we suggest running the power troubleshooter. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Using the search bar at the upper-right corner, type troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting and then select System and Security.
    • Click on Power and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

1. Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals - Similar Threads - Input Devices Randomly

2. Internet disconnects on random intervals on one device but not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet disconnects on random intervals on one device but not others: I am having a problem with my laptop Asus TUF Gaming F15 disconnecting on my home network not others on random intervals, and other devices that are on the same network work perfectly fine. For the network to start working on my laptop I have to disconnect from the network...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  5. Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals: Hey Microsoft,I am having an issue with my personal devices. Mice and keyboards are randomly losing key press after a short and random interval. This makes it difficult to play all games. It happens regardless of the mouse or keyboard I use. I have tried many of each and I...
  6. Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input Devices Randomly Unclick at Random Intervals: Hey Microsoft,I am having an issue with my personal devices. Mice and keyboards are randomly losing key press after a short and random interval. This makes it difficult to play all games. It happens regardless of the mouse or keyboard I use. I have tried many of each and I...
  7. Random BSOD at random intervals

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD at random intervals: Hello, I have been having troubles as of recent with random BSOD errors that happen at random times. I initially thought that it may have something to do with my ram as I have had troubles with it in the past, although I have used the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool and no...
  8. Computer Crashing On Random Intervals

Computer Crashing On Random Intervals: Hello, So i have recently received a new desktop computer and having had to reset it to factory default due to consistent BSOD screens, I now have much less frequent crashes however recently it crashed giving me the following dump: Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version...
  9. Input devices disconnect at random

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input devices disconnect at random: I am currently experiencing a bug where input devices will disconnect at random,i think it is a windows 10 issue because it only started occurring when i upgraded to it ,there are a few important things to note about this bug: -The devices [while disconnected] are still...
  10. BSOD with random errors at random intervals

BSOD with random errors at random intervals: Hello, So a while back I upgraded my PC, since then i've been getting bsod at random times with random errors. I've tried alot of things like checking the health of memory and storage. Reinstalled windows 10. Now about 3 weeks ago I updated my motherboard software by...