Windows 10: Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and...

Discus and support Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Since the May 2019 update... which I didn't install until three weeks ago... there has been an input glitch. When typing in any text field, including... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GarryPearsall, Jul 31, 2019.

1. Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and...

Since the May 2019 update... which I didn't install until three weeks ago... there has been an input glitch.

When typing in any text field, including this form, the input text intermittently stops appearing while I am typing. It will pause for up to three or four seconds and if I continue typing it comes back and "catches up". So the keystrokes are buffering... it is not the Keyboard. Further, mouse clicks intermittently take their time as well. I click and wait and then... response. Not the mouse. I have tried a stand-by wireless mouse and get the same thing.

Worst of all, the problem is more severe in Quickbooks. The input will pause even longer... the entire field of text will DISAPPEAR for three or four seconds and then return to the field. This is extremely disconcerting.

NOTE: I updated my Surface Book 2 to 1903 as well I am experiencing the same problem. So, it is not my computer. And Quickbooks acts exactly the same on my Surface Book as my Desktop (ASUS Vivomini VC 66

What I have done:

1) Updated all drivers that I was able to update

2) Ran system file checker

3) Ran DISM tool

4) Performed similar repairs on Quickbooks... spent a morning with QB tech support

4) Wiped my hard drive and did a clean reinstall of Version 1903
    5) Reinstalled software and performed all updates.

Everything is reinstalled and updated and the problem persists.

These symptoms have appeared since the May update and on both of my machines.

Please help. If the clean re-install didn't help... now what.

:)

GarryPearsall, Jul 31, 2019
  2. hbja Win User

how to remove pause in advanced options in build 18362 windows updates

2019-answers-how to remove pause in advanced options in build 18362 windows updates, Press Windows key + I and select update and security >> Advanced options >>choose how updates are delivered>>toggle the switch to OFF. THERE IS NO TOGGLE SWITCH TO
    TURN OFF!!!

3. Kouly Win User
    Snap Assist issues in May 2019 build 18362

Hi,

Since I've upgraded some Windows 10 computers to May 2019 (1903) build 18362, Snap Assist is no longer functioning. I cannot drag with my mouse to have multiple windows displayed.

I've noticed that some Windows 10 computers on my network that have not been upgraded show
    "Arrange windows automatically by dragging them to the sides or corners of the screen" under Multitasking, and hence these computers have no issues with Snap Assist.

All Windows 10 May 2019 computers DO NOT have this option and Snap windows is set to
    ON under Multitasking, but yet Snap Assist does not work.

I need this option enabled and available so please assist urgently.

Thanks,

Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267.  Mouse click and... 7b70f632-97ff-4dfa-95fd-fcef4c6275e1?upload=true.jpg

Kouly, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and...

Glitched Mouse with most recent Windows Update!

Hi Emma,

To resolve the issue you're having with using your mouse, we suggest that you run the
    Hardware Troubleshooter on the computer with the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key + S on your keyboard.
    • Type Troubleshooting and select it from the list.
    • Select Hardware and Sound, then Hardware and Devices.

If the issue persists, update your mouse or touch pad drivers with the steps on this

link.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and...

1. Input glitch since the May 2019 update version1903 / Build 18362.267. Mouse click and... - Similar Threads - Input glitch since

2. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse right click is "glitching": About one month ago, my right mouse click started to glitch in some specific tabs, like file explorer and the desktop, but it wouldn't always fail. Since my english is not that good, i recorded a video showing the problem. In file explorer, when I just right click, it just...
  3. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my mouse right click is "glitching": About one month ago, my right mouse click started to glitch in some specific tabs, like file explorer and the desktop, but it wouldn't always fail. Since my english is not that good, i recorded a video showing the problem. In file explorer, when I just right click, it just...
  4. my mouse right click is "glitching"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs ever since May 2019 update.: The may 2019 update forced itself upon my computer at the end of August and ever since I have been plagued with BSODs with the vague descriptor of "critical_process_died". These BSODs never generate dump files, the BSOD just sits at 0% indefinitely while my CPU fan whirs up...
  6. Snap Assist issues in May 2019 build 18362

in Windows 10 Customization
    Snap Assist issues in May 2019 build 18362: Hi, Since I've upgraded some Windows 10 computers to May 2019 (1903) build 18362, Snap Assist is no longer functioning. I cannot drag with my mouse to have multiple windows displayed. I've noticed that some Windows 10 computers on my network that have not been upgraded...
  7. Windows 10 May 2019 Update Build 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May 2019 Update Build 1903: Hello, Anyone else have downloaded and installed the May 2019 update? Did you experience the same issue I encountered last night? I'm not sure if it's an update issue or computer issue. I was on 1803 and I updated it to 1903. Installation and application of update took time...
  8. no Updates for since May 4 2019

no Updates for since May 4 2019: Hello, I've been noticing there is no updates every day since May 4, 2019. I check it every day, maybe not on weekends. Now I'm getting worried why is this happening, can you help me with this situation. I do not see anything wrong except for this. this is a new desktop...
  9. May 2019 update

May 2019 update: Hello. I was wondering when the 1903 of windows will be released? How many weeks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update/e1ff5233-7c1c-4c7f-8fe3-cd9d0089c39c
  10. [Windows 10 May 2019 Update-19H1 18362]Display abnormality during installation of graphics...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Windows 10 May 2019 Update-19H1 18362]Display abnormality during installation of graphics...: Description: After entering the system, uninstall the graphics card driver, and then re-install the graphics card driver, the desktop background will change during the installation process. At present, this problem is submitted to Microsoft by AMD(BUG ID is 174783), and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. UPDATING TO WINDOWS10 VERSION1903

2. 18362.267 build problems

3. why windows update not picking up version1903