Windows 10: Input indicator bug

Discus and support Input indicator bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Roma Gerasimchuk, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Input indicator bug

Hello,

I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried every guide. Input indicator bug f1beb94f-f22e-4317-9ffd-25e1310163a1?upload=true.jpg

:)

Roma Gerasimchuk, Jan 9, 2020

2. Input Indicator build 1607 Bug

Bug: Input indicator reappears after every reboot if hidden via Settings.

You have to hide it in Control Panel.

So Immersed, Jan 9, 2020
  3. PDQpat Win User
    "Input Indicator" keeps turning off

My Win10 system turns my Input indicator to ON rather than OFF any time it reboots. But this problem appears to be similar so I will try your suggestions - I've tried many others to no avail.

It seems that Windows 10 Taskbar settings are just "suggestions"!

My dear Microsoft developers - that is known as a "bug"!

PDQpat, Jan 9, 2020
  4. Input indicator bug

The input indicator disappears randomly.

Hi,

I realize your concern and will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

This issue might have occurred if there are any
    Tune-Up Utilities, Optimizers and Registry cleaners.

To assist you better on the issue, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to the system prior to this issue?

• Have you installed any third party security software on the system?
    However I suggest you to turn Off the Input Indicator from the
    Turn System Icons On or off and restart the system and check if it helps:

• Press Windows logo + X keys and open control panel.

• On the top right corner of the window choose
      large icons under category.

• Select Language and go to
      Advanced settings on the left pane.

• Uncheck on the option
      Use the desktop language bar when it’s available
      under Switching input methods to turn it off.

• Restart the system and turn it on again.

Kindly get back to us if you still have concerns with input indicator. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Input indicator bug

1. Input indicator bug - Similar Threads - Input indicator bug

2. Input Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  3. Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar

Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar: I have downloaded 2 language packs and went to switch between the languages. However, the input indicator does not appear on the taskbar. I have tried asking your advisors on solutions but they only provided the basic one such as making sure the system icon are checked and so...
  4. Input Indicator disappeared.

Input Indicator disappeared.: Not sure why my input indicator just disappeared on my surfacebook. I did not install any updates or new apps/programs. Why can't Windows just make their computers work? Really starting to regret my switch from a Mac....
  5. Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar

Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar: I've lost the language input indicator in the taskbar. Alt-Shift no longer works when switching languages. I am running Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.437). The language indicator with the keyboards I've installed still appears on the lock screen, just not in the...
  6. Input Indicator is off at every start up

Input Indicator is off at every start up: Hello, I've set up Windows 10 (o.s. version Windows 10 Pro build 1809) with 1 language (English) and with 2 keyboard (Italian and English UK). Since the last update the "input indicator", in the rightest part of the task bar, just before the clock, is missing (even if the...
  7. input options for gujarati indic

input options for gujarati indic: I am using the Gujarati input method called Gujarati Indic Input 3. The font is Arial Unicode MS. while the alphabets are coming correctly, the numerals are not. They remain in the Roman (English) character set. No Gujarati numerals appear. Any solution?...
  8. Input Indicator problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator problem: Hello everyone! Here is my problem: Today I was on Youtube and listening to music and doing side things on the PC and it "Crashed" to a gray screen. It happend second time. The 1st time was about 2-3 months ago. Before 1 hour or so happend again. A fully gray screen and the...
  9. Problem with the input indicator

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the input indicator: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit. Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why? I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the...
  10. Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING

in Windows 10 Support
    Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING: I have turned off "Input indicator" several times, but it keeps REAPPEARING. Does anyone know why? My keyboard settings only have one keyboard -English(CA) as I managed to remove the french one. 59377