Windows 10: Input Indicator is off at every start up

Discus and support Input Indicator is off at every start up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I've set up Windows 10 (o.s. version Windows 10 Pro build 1809) with 1 language (English) and with 2 keyboard (Italian and English UK). Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maosh Garyx, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Input Indicator is off at every start up

Hello,

I've set up Windows 10 (o.s. version Windows 10 Pro build 1809) with 1 language (English) and with 2 keyboard (Italian and English UK).

Since the last update the "input indicator", in the rightest part of the task bar, just before the clock, is missing (even if the "input indicator" switch in the system icons page of the "taskbar settings" tells it's on).

To make it appear I've to open the "edit language and keyboard option" page, choose my "English (United Kingdom)" language and enter in the options, add a random keyboard (the input indicator appears) and remove the useless new keyboard.

And I've to do it at each reboot of the computer! Otherwise the keyboard shortcut (WIN + space bar) do not work and it's impossible to switch input language...

Please could you tell me a SOLID and correct solution to my problem?

Thank you so much,

BR

MG

:)

Maosh Garyx, Nov 16, 2018
  2. balubeto Win User

Problem with the input indicator

Hi

I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit.

Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why?

I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the current display language. In this mode, how do I make sure that this indicator only displays the current input language?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Nov 16, 2018
  3. The input indicator disappears randomly.

Hi,

I realize your concern and will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

This issue might have occurred if there are any
    Tune-Up Utilities, Optimizers and Registry cleaners.

To assist you better on the issue, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes to the system prior to this issue?

• Have you installed any third party security software on the system?
    However I suggest you to turn Off the Input Indicator from the
    Turn System Icons On or off and restart the system and check if it helps:

• Press Windows logo + X keys and open control panel.

• On the top right corner of the window choose
      large icons under category.

• Select Language and go to
      Advanced settings on the left pane.

• Uncheck on the option
      Use the desktop language bar when it’s available
      under Switching input methods to turn it off.

• Restart the system and turn it on again.

Kindly get back to us if you still have concerns with input indicator. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Nov 16, 2018
  4. Input Indicator is off at every start up

Enabling input indicator on lock screen and taskbar

Hi,

For you to enable the input indicator or language bar on lock screen and task bar, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and select Control Panel.
    • Look for Language, then click it to open.
    • On the left pane, click Advance settings.
    • Under Switching input methods, tick the option Use the desktop language bar when it's available.
    • Click Save to save the changes.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

Input Indicator is off at every start up

1. Input Indicator is off at every start up - Similar Threads - Input Indicator off

2. Input Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  3. Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar

Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar: I have downloaded 2 language packs and went to switch between the languages. However, the input indicator does not appear on the taskbar. I have tried asking your advisors on solutions but they only provided the basic one such as making sure the system icon are checked and so...
  4. Input Indicator disappeared.

Input Indicator disappeared.: Not sure why my input indicator just disappeared on my surfacebook. I did not install any updates or new apps/programs. Why can't Windows just make their computers work? Really starting to regret my switch from a Mac....
  5. Input indicator bug

Input indicator bug: Hello, I can't disable Input Indicator at all. I tried every single option in settings that is related to the language bar in the task bar and tried every guide.[ATTACH]...
  6. input options for gujarati indic

input options for gujarati indic: I am using the Gujarati input method called Gujarati Indic Input 3. The font is Arial Unicode MS. while the alphabets are coming correctly, the numerals are not. They remain in the Roman (English) character set. No Gujarati numerals appear. Any solution?...
  7. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar: Hello there! My display language is in English (Philippines) and it's the only language I have installed. Weirdly enough, I noticed that when I open up CS:GO (a game), the input indicator pops up at the right part of my taskbar. I've tried everything, I've disabled it in...
  8. Input Indicator problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Indicator problem: Hello everyone! Here is my problem: Today I was on Youtube and listening to music and doing side things on the PC and it "Crashed" to a gray screen. It happend second time. The 1st time was about 2-3 months ago. Before 1 hour or so happend again. A fully gray screen and the...
  9. Problem with the input indicator

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with the input indicator: Hi I have Windows 10 v1703 Enterprise 64 bit. Although I enable the input indicator on the system tray, it is disabled whenever the system is started. Why? I noticed that when I set the small icons on the application bar, the input indicator indicates only the...
  10. Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Language Bar and Input Indicator in Windows 10 In Windows, you can configure your keyboard to use a different keyboard layout or input method to type in another language. The...