Windows 10: Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

Discus and support Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there! My display language is in English (Philippines) and it's the only language I have installed. Weirdly enough, I noticed that when I open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by djdelarosa25, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

Hello there!

My display language is in English (Philippines) and it's the only language I have installed. Weirdly enough, I noticed that when I open up CS:GO (a game), the input indicator pops up at the right part of my taskbar. I've tried everything, I've disabled it in taskbar settings but still to no avail. Can you guys help me out?

:)

djdelarosa25, Dec 21, 2016

2. input indicator on the taskbar keeps turning off

Hi,

We acknowledge that you're having issues with your settings not being retained. This could a conflict with your settings especially with Clock, Language & Region. For us to effectively assist you, Kindly provide us the information we need below:

• Can you confirm if all the settings under Date & Time and Region & language are all correct?
    • Were you able to turn on the Input indicator permanently even after rebooting your system?
    • Have you made any significant changes to your computer that may have triggered the issue?
    • Have you checked if you have any pending updates for Windows 10?
    • To remove the possibility of unsuccessful updates, are you using any third-party antivirus programs?
    • Attach screenshots on how you turn on the Input indicator for us to look into that further for you.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jomel_Santos, Dec 21, 2016
  3. Яков Win User
    input indicator on the taskbar keeps turning off

In Windows 10 1709 input indicator is always OFF after system reboot.

When I turn the "Input indicator" switch ON, the indicator appears. whenI turn it OFF, the indicator hides. That's good.

But after I reboot the system with this switch ON,the switch becomes OFF and the indicator is not visible.

What can I do about it?

Яков, Dec 21, 2016
  4. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

I noticed from your screen shot that you are using "Windows display language Enabled (override). I'm keying in on the word "Override".

If you click on Advance settings, to the left, can you have a look what you have under the heading "Override for default input method". Its likely there is some mismatch here. It may even be in next section "Switching input methods". This is at least where I would start.

Caledon Ken, Dec 21, 2016
Thema:

Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar

1. Input Indicator keeps popping up on taskbar - Similar Threads - Input Indicator keeps

2. No Language Input Indicator in my Windows Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Language Input Indicator in my Windows Taskbar: Hi,Failed attempts:1 Right-click empty space on Windows 10 taskbar and then select “Taskbar settings“. Toggle the setting for Input Indicator to On or Off. This will show or hide the input indicator accordingly. This change will take effect immediately. 2 Go to the...
  3. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  4. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar not popping up.: Hi, in the last few days I have this really irritating problem where; my taskbar will not pop-up. I'm using the feature where the task bar hides when there is no cursor on it. I tried the restart file explorer method, that doesn't seem to work though. Full restarts do help...
  5. Taskbar not popping up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Input Indicator

Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  7. Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar

Input Indicator does not show up on taskbar: I have downloaded 2 language packs and went to switch between the languages. However, the input indicator does not appear on the taskbar. I have tried asking your advisors on solutions but they only provided the basic one such as making sure the system icon are checked and so...
  8. Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar

Input indicator no longer appears in the taskbar: I've lost the language input indicator in the taskbar. Alt-Shift no longer works when switching languages. I am running Windows 10 Version 1809 (OS Build 17763.437). The language indicator with the keyboards I've installed still appears on the lock screen, just not in the...
  9. Input Indicator is off at every start up

Input Indicator is off at every start up: Hello, I've set up Windows 10 (o.s. version Windows 10 Pro build 1809) with 1 language (English) and with 2 keyboard (Italian and English UK). Since the last update the "input indicator", in the rightest part of the task bar, just before the clock, is missing (even if the...
  10. Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING

in Windows 10 Support
    Input indicator icon keeps REAPPEARING: I have turned off "Input indicator" several times, but it keeps REAPPEARING. Does anyone know why? My keyboard settings only have one keyboard -English(CA) as I managed to remove the french one. 59377