Windows 10: Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ~Doomagedon~, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller appeared but was labeled as "Input"with input down below it. When I press it says “connecting” for a long time but doesn’t connect. I am yet to update the drivers but I am sure that it is probably noy the case. Please help Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller :)

Edit: I found a forum about this but I have tried anything and nothing has worked... forum

:)

~Doomagedon~, Dec 30, 2018
  2. D West11 Win User

Xbox One Controller Bluetooth Appears as "Input"

Hi there.

I recently purchased an Xbox One controller. It is a White one that has Bluetooth capability.

When I first received the controller, it connected to my PC easily via Bluetooth. After a couple of days, however, the connection wouldn't work again. I removed the device from the Bluetooth list.

Now, every time I try and pair the controller with my desktop, it just appears as "Input" in the 'Add a device' list, rather than 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

If I attempt to add the controller onto a different computer (my laptop), it shows properly as 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

I have tried the following:

- Reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers.

- Disabling and re-enabling the Bluetooth adaptor, both without shutting down and with shutting down.

- Using the Windows 10 .iso to do a repair upgrade.

- Using the Xbox Accessories app to upgrade the controller firmware (it's at the most recent firmware.)

I'm out of ideas and unsure what to do next. I am disappointed that my new product doesn't really work as advertised.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

D West11, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Xbox 360 controller inputs not working

SO the issue im having is that my xbox 360 controller is connected and all that to my pc but none of my button inputs are working in any game i play. I've done the solution in which you need to go to the driver manager and mess with the driver settings and
    while that did fix the issue with my controller connecting it didn't fix the issue my inputs, ive looked up various solutions but haven't found one that works for me yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thank you very much

Ian_Stacell, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

English US keeps appearing as an input language occasionally.

Hi Mosher,

I understand the inconvenience caused.

From the issue description, it looks like you have English Input downloaded and installed in the system. I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove the English input language and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows key + R.

2. Type control and press enter to open the control panel.

3. Type language in the control panel search box and open it.

4. If English is listed, double click on it and click "remove" under "input method".

Let us know the result, we will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

1. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Input input issue

2. XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.: Hello,I have just bought an Xbox controller to play racing games such as F1 22, Asetto Corsa, etc. I tried to connect to the controller on my PC which is a Windows 11 and tried racing games but the car kept going on the left side, so I tried to test this.Here is the...
  3. XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.: Hello,I have just bought an Xbox controller to play racing games such as F1 22, Asetto Corsa, etc. I tried to connect to the controller on my PC which is a Windows 11 and tried racing games but the car kept going on the left side, so I tried to test this.Here is the...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't respond to input my Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 doesn't respond to input my Xbox One Controller: I have my controller connected via Bluetooth to my PC but I get no input in games or any application except Steam. Steam not only recognizes my controller but also that its an Xbox one controller, but the Xbox accessories app doesn't even detect it. It's frustrating because...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't respond to input my Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't respond to input my Xbox One Controller: I have my controller connected via Bluetooth to my PC but I get no input in games or any application except Steam. Steam not only recognizes my controller but also that its an Xbox one controller, but the Xbox accessories app doesn't even detect it. It's frustrating because...
  6. Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.

Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.: Hello, as the title says I'm having trouble removing the drivers for an xbox controller due to it having input lag. I have tried everything I have found online, including overclocking the controller, updating the controller through the Xbox, bought the Xbox wireless adapter,...
  7. Xbox Controller input delay problem

Xbox Controller input delay problem: Ever since mid to later October the reaction time of my controller on the right joy stick particularly has seemed slower compared to normal.This came out of no where and I am unsure how to fix it. I have tried almost every solution I could think of, and yet nothing has worked...
  8. Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10

Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10: Hi, recently I have run into issues with my Xbox One controller on PC. It is fairly new and it has been working fine until now. I'm now constantly experiencing significant input lag when using my controller. Also, sometimes the input seems to stick I don't know the best way...
  9. Xbox One controller recognized, but not transmitting any input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller recognized, but not transmitting any input: I've had some issues with my xbox one controller of late. I recently reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers for my controller, managed to connect it without a usb adapter for the first time. Then that broke and nearly took my Bluetooth with it. I managed to get it fixed and am now...
  10. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC): So, I have a very unusual problem. Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by Bluetooth disconnect. Not a lag in gameplay or drop in FPS. Just a massive delay in controller commands. When the Bluetooth...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input xbox

2. input in x box

3. input in a x box

4. xbox one can enter key (menu) on controller not inputting password when done