Windows 10: Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing

Discus and support Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tengo un logitech básico con usb, cuando estoy en chrome y en el escritorio en general lo noto bastante bien pero cuando juego a League of Legends lo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by badbunnyayuda, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing

Tengo un logitech básico con usb, cuando estoy en chrome y en el escritorio en general lo noto bastante bien pero cuando juego a League of Legends lo noto muy lagueado, por ejemplo, apreto la e y no se tira por mas veces que la aprete hasta que pasan 3 segundos y empieza a funcionar normal, no sé que pueda ser.

Supongo que será la pc, que los puertos sean de mala calidad o algo parecido, ya probé re-instalar los drivers, actualizarlos.

Ayuda por favor!

I have a basic logitech keyboard with an usb port, it works nice while im on the desktop, but when i play league of legends it starts to work pretty bad, for example when i use the "e" it doesnt work until 3 seconds and it works how it is supposed to do, but when i stop using that button it goes back to work bad and the cycle is like that.

:)

badbunnyayuda, Feb 16, 2021
  2. Seltxer Win User

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Feb 16, 2021
  3. danazc Win User
    x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing

1. Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing - Similar Threads - Input Lag teclado

2. keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard input lag: Recently I've noticed that after using my laptop for a while, my keyboard starts lagging, and only a restart can fix it. I've tried updating my keyboard drivers through device manager since it's built in to my laptop, but that didn't help. Laptop is ROG Flow X16 GV601RW,...
  3. keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard input lag: Recently I've noticed that after using my laptop for a while, my keyboard starts lagging, and only a restart can fix it. I've tried updating my keyboard drivers through device manager since it's built in to my laptop, but that didn't help. Laptop is ROG Flow X16 GV601RW,...
  4. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  5. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  6. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Input Lag on Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Lag on Keyboard: When I first got my laptop, it was fine, but then I COVID and online classes plus discord with my friends and my keyboard suddenly lags when I play games. It doesn't matter whether it is bluetooth or not. It renders many games nearly unplayable so any help is appreciated,...
  8. in game keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    in game keyboard input lag: Hi (not sure I am in the correct category but) my name is Zakaria El Aiassi; I have a problem that every time I play a game (like Roblox, Minecraft, fortnite, etc.) when I press WASD it lags to, either receive or stop 'pressing' when I'm not pressing any button. My game...
  9. Keyboard Input Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard Input Lag: Hello. Ive just recently started having problems with keyboard input lag. Meaning, I will type and it will not register until a full second after I hit the key. I have re-installed java multiple times. Scanned my computer for harmfull virises, programs. Ive switched...
  10. Input lag while playing CS GO

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Input lag while playing CS GO: When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it...