Windows 10: input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam

Discus and support input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so im having input lag in my keyboard and its only in tf2 and im in a laptop please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by volargorilla, Jul 9, 2020.

1. input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam

so im having input lag in my keyboard and its only in tf2 and im in a laptop please help

:)

volargorilla, Jul 9, 2020
  2. Seltxer Win User

Input lag?

• So I had to install the last fall creator's update because of mandatory security updates. Sometimes I launch tf2 and there's major input lag while other times there isn't. I used to have a solution of reverting to a version before the fall creators update
      but I've tried that recently and I needed to reinstall Windows 10. Another solution was to just restart but I don't want to have to restart my laptop every time I want to play video games. I don't know what's causing the input lag, whether it's because of
      the game or the OS or Logitech Gaming Software (which might not be the issue since I had this issue way before I ever got a logitech mouse). I suspect it's the OS and the fall creator's update. I need a permanent solution to stop this input lag. If anyone
      has one, I would really appreciate it.

Seltxer, Jul 9, 2020
  3. TF2 Beta on Steam

Just check your steam account if you own TF2! Get in there and lets help Valve out the only way we know how! Playing TF2 !

What sorts of things will we use the beta for, you ask?

Testing and tuning various class, item, and weapon changes
    Testing map changes and variants
    Running higher level, game-wide experiments (like doubling player health)
    Testing new technologies without the risk of breaking the game
    The beta is available to anyone that owns a copy of TF2. To install, launch Steam, open the Library and install "Team Fortress 2 Beta" from your games list.

www.tf2.com

input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam TF2%20Beta.png

AphexDreamer, Jul 9, 2020
  4. danazc Win User

input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam

x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam

1. input lag ONLY in tf2 from steam - Similar Threads - input lag tf2

2. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  3. Input lag from keyboard in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input lag from keyboard in games: Hi If anyone can help me it would be great.... I upgraded to windows 11, 2 days ago and when i was finished installing and i started playing games i would get movement lagso when i press W it would only move 0.5seconds later or any key.... i have reinstalled and installed all...
  4. input lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  5. input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  6. input lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Keyboard input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard input lag: Hello everyone, a week ago my sister gave me her old work laptop that has a QWERTY spanish keyboard. When i factory reseted the laptop, i chose the azerty option because i'm used to it and my external keyboard is a azerty. However i'm facing a big problem as my keyboard input...
  8. Input lag but only on 2 games and always on the desktop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Input lag but only on 2 games and always on the desktop.: I bought a nvme to replace my ssd and hdd setup I have a 120gb boot ssd with a 2tb mechanical hdd for games storage I thought I would have a fresh start so I moved important documents and my saved games onto a external hdd wd my passport ultra 1tb and removed the drives and...
  9. Lagging input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lagging input: I have Lenova tower about two years old and with wireless keyboard and mouse. Last year, I started experiencing lagging issues. This is a real problem with typing email or word document. Does anyone have this problem and have a solution. I looked for help on YouTube and...
  10. Computer hangs/lags when downloading from Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer hangs/lags when downloading from Steam: This started happening yesterday. Whenever I download a game from steam after a couple of minutes my whole system starts to hang (mouse lags, audio lags, programs lag) and I get high CPU usage in windows explorer, Avast, System Interrupts, and Steam. I've read a couple places...