Windows 10: Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.

Discus and support Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, as the title says I'm having trouble removing the drivers for an xbox controller due to it having input lag. I have tried everything I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NotfrayedBevins, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.

Hello, as the title says I'm having trouble removing the drivers for an xbox controller due to it having input lag. I have tried everything I have found online, including overclocking the controller, updating the controller through the Xbox, bought the Xbox wireless adapter, used a regular Bluetooth dongle, and that is just the input lag part.Now I can't remove the driver from Windows at ALL because it fails to remove it from Bluetooth devices, I've tried removing it also using device manager, deleting the registry key, and any other solutions I could find.This is very very frustrating, all I

:)

NotfrayedBevins, Aug 18, 2021

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Aug 18, 2021
  3. danazc Win User
    x1900xtx input lag

Ok I have the same issues with the input lag when using ati tool and the dynamic fan control. I only use ati tool for this feature so my question is this: does the latest version address this issue and if not, can I control the fan speed a different way that wont cause the stupid input lag? The x1900xtx get HOT and I like ati tool, but it is hard to play css when you have input lag for 3-4 seconds every 2 minutes. Please help me ASAP. Does .26 version fix this or what are some suggestions that might eliminate the input lag but still be able to use this great tool? Thanks! Does anyone know if ati tray tool works better in this department?

danazc, Aug 18, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows.

1. Input lag/Trouble removing an Xbox One controller for Windows. - Similar Threads - Input lag Trouble

2. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  3. Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless Xbox Elite Controller random input lag spikes.: I recently built a new pc and have gone from Windows 10 to Windows 11 in the process. I am using the same controller as I was on my old pc that worked perfectly, but this time after about a minute of playing wirelessly, input lag of about 3 or 4 seconds spike in and out. The...
  4. XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.: Hello,I have just bought an Xbox controller to play racing games such as F1 22, Asetto Corsa, etc. I tried to connect to the controller on my PC which is a Windows 11 and tried racing games but the car kept going on the left side, so I tried to test this.Here is the...
  5. XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox One Controller recognized as XBox 360 Controller with invalid input.: Hello,I have just bought an Xbox controller to play racing games such as F1 22, Asetto Corsa, etc. I tried to connect to the controller on my PC which is a Windows 11 and tried racing games but the car kept going on the left side, so I tried to test this.Here is the...
  6. Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10: Hi, recently I have run into issues with my Xbox One controller on PC. It is fairly new and it has been working fine until now. I'm now constantly experiencing significant input lag when using my controller. Also, sometimes the input seems to stick I don't know the best way...
  7. Xbox One controller recognized, but not transmitting any input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller recognized, but not transmitting any input: I've had some issues with my xbox one controller of late. I recently reinstalled the Bluetooth drivers for my controller, managed to connect it without a usb adapter for the first time. Then that broke and nearly took my Bluetooth with it. I managed to get it fixed and am now...
  8. Trouble with xbox controller on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Trouble with xbox controller on pc: Hi i have a 2 screen setup when i play a game like dirt rally with my Xbox one controller on my desktop, in game when turn too much to the right my mouse on back screen on the windows desktop go to the second screen and when i press b for the hand brake, put the game in...
  9. Xbox one controller causing FPS lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller causing FPS lag: My issue is exactly as stated by many others in this locked, unanswered thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-s-controller-causing-major-performance/e69a5864-794f-4355-83d8-a018b7ade00f Please fix this, rather than just...
  10. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...