Windows 10: Input lag while playing CS GO

Discus and support Input lag while playing CS GO in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by bingotj1, Sep 21, 2015.

1. bingotj1 Win User

Input lag while playing CS GO

When I start cs go I have 60 FPS and major input lag. I have read that the game DVR feature on the xbox app does this but I uninstalled it and this still happens. Also, there is a little notification at the bottom of my computer that says to activate windows, even though it is already activated.

EDIT: When I say uninstalled it, I mean the xbox app.

:)

bingotj1, Sep 21, 2015
  2. vosaci Win User

windows 10 low fps when playing games

im having low fps when i play games on windows 10 and i cant seem to find a solution

the site i went on said it was a problem with windows 10

i play cs go and im having lag on a decent pc

if u can help plz reply

vosaci, Sep 21, 2015
  3. What kinds of graphics settings should I set on games for my Windows 10 Laptop?

Hi,

Graphics settings will vary on a specific game. You can try the 1080p setting for the mean time, if you will experience any input lags on the game, we would suggest that you lower your graphics settings for you to play the game without input lag issues.

Jomari Arc, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

Input lag while playing CS GO

1. Input lag while playing CS GO - Similar Threads - Input lag while

2. LAG spikes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LAG spikes while playing videogames: My internet starts to really lag randomly whenever I play videogames. My discord is fine, it doesn't seem to be affected by it, only the videogames i'm playing. Even if I stream, nothing happens to the stream, only the videogame lags. It happens constantly, random lag spikes...
  3. LAG spikes while playing videogames

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    LAG spikes while playing videogames: My internet starts to really lag randomly whenever I play videogames. My discord is fine, it doesn't seem to be affected by it, only the videogames i'm playing. Even if I stream, nothing happens to the stream, only the videogame lags. It happens constantly, random lag spikes...
  4. input lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  5. input lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    input lag: When i install windows, mouse feels fine. win10 and 11After about 30~60 minutes, i start getting input lag like extra 40ms.Doesn't matter what i do, it won't go away.It's worse on windows 11.I've tried everything hardware/software/network/EMI/Electricity/windows settings...
  6. input lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing

Input Lag en el teclado mientras juego/ Input Lag on keyboard while playing: Tengo un logitech básico con usb, cuando estoy en chrome y en el escritorio en general lo noto bastante bien pero cuando juego a League of Legends lo noto muy lagueado, por ejemplo, apreto la e y no se tira por mas veces que la aprete hasta que pasan 3 segundos y empieza a...
  8. Lagging input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lagging input: I have Lenova tower about two years old and with wireless keyboard and mouse. Last year, I started experiencing lagging issues. This is a real problem with typing email or word document. Does anyone have this problem and have a solution. I looked for help on YouTube and...
  9. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  10. Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO

Computer Crashing Only When Playing CS GO: Okay, this has proven to be a difficult problem for me to solve, and I've tried so many forums you guys might be my last hope. Whenever I play CS GO randomly at times either right when I start, during a match or when I try to close the game CS GO will crash and restart my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input lag increases while playing csgo