Windows 10: Input Language

Discus and support Input Language in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by makisxxx, Mar 7, 2019.

1. makisxxx Win User

Input Language

Hello Gys

Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809.
    My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my primary input greek its fine all tiles icons etc are in greek no missmatch english greek etc but every time i log into windows i have to change ΕΛ (Greek) to ENG that wasnt before like that

Regards*sarc

Input Language [​IMG]

Input Language [​IMG]

P.S. i was creative thats art *Tongue

The Last image is that i meant on the previous builds in Windows 10 .that i miss

:)

makisxxx, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Nisei Win User

Input Language

Windows reverting to wrong input language

My Windows display language is set to English (United States) which is the only language pack I have installed.
    I have several input languages enabled because I need to be able to switch when inputting in different languages.
    In the Language control panel I have set English (United States) at the top of the list. However, after every reboot Windows reverts my input language to German which is at the bottom of my list.
    In the Advanced Settings of the Language control panel I have now set "Override for default input method" to English as well but still to no avail.
    What else is there to change? I'm getting fed up having to change the input language every time I start up my PC.

Nisei, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Input Language

1. Input Language - Similar Threads - Input Language

2. unwanted input language layouts. how to remove?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unwanted input language layouts. how to remove?: hiI prefer my PC be in English, but I live in Finland, so I have only the Finnish keyboards to use.Windows however has decided that I must need the US layout, as well as the US Zimbabwe layout for some reason.it's really annoying since the language swaps sometimes and then...
  3. unwanted input language layouts. how to remove?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unwanted input language layouts. how to remove?: hiI prefer my PC be in English, but I live in Finland, so I have only the Finnish keyboards to use.Windows however has decided that I must need the US layout, as well as the US Zimbabwe layout for some reason.it's really annoying since the language swaps sometimes and then...
  4. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  5. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  6. Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher: I can`t get rid of wrong layouts in the list of the input switcher on Windows 11.This problem discussed before but obvioulsy still not solved. I had to use regedit, but now it has come back.Microsoft should understand that there are people using two different languages. Then...
  7. Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher

Unwanted language or keyboard is still in the input switcher: I can`t get rid of wrong layouts in the list of the input switcher on Windows 11.This problem discussed before but obvioulsy still not solved. I had to use regedit, but now it has come back.Microsoft should understand that there are people using two different languages. Then...
  8. I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...: Today, after reinstalling windows, I downloaded the keyboard as usual, I install windows every 4 months to clean the computer and today I had a problem with adding the "TELEX VI" keyboard. I tried checking the driver, deleting and redownloading the language pack but it didn't...
  9. I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...

I can't find " Telex Vietnamese Input method " in language option. I have re-installed...: Today, after reinstalling windows, I downloaded the keyboard as usual, I install windows every 4 months to clean the computer and today I had a problem with adding the "TELEX VI" keyboard. I tried checking the driver, deleting and redownloading the language pack but it didn't...
  10. Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish

Toggling Keyboard input language from english to Polish: I would like to be able to toggle my keyboard input language from english to polish as i am bilingual. I have installed the polish language pack already but when i try to install it again it gets stuck. I tried removing and installing it as well but still can't seem to type...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. input language

2. input lenguage

3. input language unated states different from input language