Windows 10: Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two

Discus and support Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm having an issue with having UK English in my language panel. The thing is that I tortured people from Microsoft Support and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Svetlana_G, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two

Hello everyone,

I'm having an issue with having UK English in my language panel.
    The thing is that I tortured people from Microsoft Support and looked through, I think, every relevant topic.

So, what I have here:

Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two a6f1119f-085b-48da-a29c-3d0148f71c34?upload=true.jpg

But there is nothing here:

Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two a831e9be-69bd-48d6-9a56-7a0afcab6ed0?upload=true.jpg
    The majority of advice consists steps that include: Go to Language in the Control Panel
    Well, I don't have any language settings in the Control Panel:
    Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two ed670842-43ef-44b9-8651-dc307169cdce?upload=true.png

Also, I tried to do things via Powershell, but I don't have English UK in the language list:

Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two 8a61fc06-e173-411a-bced-da9eb82db689?upload=true.png

Please, someone, help me out!

:)

Svetlana_G, Feb 12, 2020

2. Uninstall primary input language

Hello,
    I'm using english-US as display language, but german (DEU) as keyboard input language.

I would like to uninstall the english (ENG) keyboard since the input language switches to english when I hide the unneeded language bar.
    It was very simple under win7, but here I did not find the way (remove is disabled). Can you suggest a solution?

Thanks, Marco

marcomarsella, Feb 12, 2020
  3. SamuelLV Win User
    Problem with switching languages

Hello Katie,

I would suggest you follow troubleshooting steps: remove the other languages installed on your PC except for English and install these languages again:

Press Windows + I

Tap on Time & Language

Tap on Region & language

Select English which you will find under Windows display language the dropdown list

When you are under preferred languages, ensure that English is at the top. In case you cannot find English on top, click on the English language and then click on the up arrow to move up the language.

Remove the other languages installed on the PC.

After that refer to Add an input language which you will find in the article

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402767...

SamuelLV, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Nisei Win User

Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two

Windows reverting to wrong input language

My Windows display language is set to English (United States) which is the only language pack I have installed.
    I have several input languages enabled because I need to be able to switch when inputting in different languages.
    In the Language control panel I have set English (United States) at the top of the list. However, after every reboot Windows reverts my input language to German which is at the bottom of my list.
    In the Advanced Settings of the Language control panel I have now set "Override for default input method" to English as well but still to no avail.
    What else is there to change? I'm getting fed up having to change the input language every time I start up my PC.

Nisei, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two

1. Input languages Have to switch between three languages instead of two - Similar Threads - Input languages switch

2. switch between just two languages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  3. switch between just two languages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    switch between just two languages: hey!how to switch between just two languages now I have 4 languages been installed on my windows 10, but it make me sick to get the language I want I know we got an option that I can use windows button + space but what I meant is how to switch just between two languages or...
  4. Switch input languages not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  5. Switch input languages not showing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  6. Parts of the UI language correspond to input language instead of display language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Parts of the UI language correspond to input language instead of display language: The problem exists when: Step 1. The original language both display and input is Chinese China. Step 2. Change the display language but not the input language to French France, log in again, and then problem arises: Some part of the UI is French and some part of the UI is...
  7. taskbar shows three language; language setting shows only two languages

taskbar shows three language; language setting shows only two languages: I have a problem with my language setting. I have somehow added a third language that I did not speak. Unfortunately, I could not see this language in the language setting. While I use my laptop, I sometimes accidently switch to the third language and it's very annoying. I...
  8. Switching between three languages with macros

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Switching between three languages with macros: Hello, guys! On my computer I use mainly my native language (Bulgarian) and English and I switch between them constantly. I started learning Japanese last year and there are instances where I need to use Japanese keyboard. My question is - is there any setting or a third...
  9. Bug when switching between input languages

Bug when switching between input languages: We have a desktop machine with Windows 10 Home 1803. We use English and Bulgarian as input languages. Two types of very annoying problems appear spontaneously almost every day and the only way to fix them is restart: - It becomes impossible to switch between input languages....
  10. Keyboard stuck between two languages

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard stuck between two languages: I have a Windows 10 HP Envy, and am having some trouble with languages on my keyboard. I have English (US) as my default Windows display language, but I installed a French AZERTY keyboard within the English language pack to easily switch between the two when I need to type...