Windows 10: Input languages installed without my permission

Discus and support Input languages installed without my permission in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi to everyone, I have been facing an issue in my windows 10 pro. I don't know why these input languages installed while removing them from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/zoerano, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Input languages installed without my permission

Hi to everyone,

I have been facing an issue in my windows 10 pro.

I don't know why these input languages installed while removing them from the settings, still are in my input bar

I commonly use 2 input languages, I don't really know why this happened.

I will post a picture in the comments, appreciate any help.

submitted by /u/zoerano
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/zoerano, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Input language English, Keyboard German

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the Keyboard layout in Windows 10, let me assist you.

This issue might occur if the input method settings are not configured properly.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel from the menu.

• Click on Clock, Language, and Region option.

• Click on Language and click on
      Advanced settings
      in the left pane.

• Select the required input in the drop down menu under
      Override for default input method

• Click on Save.

If the required language is not listed, follow the steps below to add the required language and then perform the above mentioned changes.

• Press Windows key + I
      key and select Time & Language.

• Click on Region & language in the left pane, click on
      Add a language and select the required language from the list.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Language keyboard input doesn't equal output

Hi,

Language input may vary depending on the Input method set on your keyboard settings. To sort your concern, we suggest that you check if the desired input is set correctly by following these steps:

• Type in Language and keyboard options on the search box.
    • Select the desired language that you're trying to set up.
    • Once you've selected the language, select Options.
    • Under Keyboards, select Microsoft IME and click
      Options.
    • Scroll down and select Open advanced settings.
    • A window will pop up. Under General tab, click the drop-down arrow for
      Input method and select the desired input.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges along the process.

Darwin Dim, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Input languages installed without my permission

Input Language

I have the same problem, but in a milder form. My Windows install and default language is UK English, but my PC has a US keyboard. I want the default keyboard to start up with US, and have ENG as an option.

The trick to getting the keyboard you want to be your default at startup is to make sure it is at the top of the list of keyboards for your default language. Click on your default language and select Options to see your list of keyboards.

Input languages installed without my permission [​IMG]

You can rearrange the order of the keyboards by deleting any keyboard above the one you want as default then re-adding them (each time you add a keyboard it is added at the bottom of the list).

Input languages installed without my permission [​IMG]

Thema:

Input languages installed without my permission

1. Input languages installed without my permission - Similar Threads - Input languages installed

2. Input Language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  3. Input Language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input Language: I use to change the input language using Ctrl+Shift, I had 3 languages to switch: English United States with Latin American keyboard, English Europe with US keyboard and Japanese with Microsoft IME, I don't use the US Keyboard, so I decided to remove that one. When I did it,...
  4. [Weird] Windows automatically install english language pack without my permission.

in Windows 10 Customization
    [Weird] Windows automatically install english language pack without my permission.: Hi. I have facing with a weird situation. I want my windows to be only in portuguese language but from some weeks ago Windows starts install english language pack without any command from me. I remove the language pack and after some time windows install again. I removed a...
  5. Windows installing without permission?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows installing without permission?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon 4 when it came out. Then I decided not to play it anymore and deinstalled it. I had to delete the 80GB folder of the base game manually, because the store won't do that for you, if you click on deinstall. This was a few months ago. So far so...
  6. Input Language

in Windows 10 Support
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  7. Input Language

in Windows 10 News
    Input Language: Hello Gys Since couple of builds ago i miss the advance settings in language options so as for now im on build 1809. My Windows 10 is Greek but i want the primary input method to be English.so if i do that also my tiles and icons change from greek to english.If i make my...
  8. King games installing without my permission.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    King games installing without my permission.: Hi, I'm just wondering why King games such as Candy Crush, Candy Crush Soda, etc. are installing on my laptop without my permission. I go and uninstall the programs every couple of days and they always come back....
  9. Apps getting Installed Without my Permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps getting Installed Without my Permission: This is really getting on my nerves that Windows 10 installs apps which I do not need without my permission. For example, I just noticed that an app called PowerBI just appeared on my Start Menu without me telling it to install it. This is just annoying and rude so to...
  10. Remove input method without removing language?

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove input method without removing language?: I have an Italian installation of Windows 10 Pro 1511, and I also have the Japanese IME and, thus, Japanese language installed in the control panel, BUT I needed to install English (UK) too, because all the Store apps that didn't support Italian used Japanese instead of...