Windows 10: Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC

Discus and support Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I got my controller there was noticeable input latency after connecting it to my laptop. With research I came across updating the firmware. I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jaleel James, Aug 17, 2021.

1. Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC

When I got my controller there was noticeable input latency after connecting it to my laptop. With research I came across updating the firmware. I did and the latency went away for a day. While using it on the second day, mid game the controller disconnected while in use and after about 5-10 seconds, reconnected. Since then the latency has returned. No amount of uninstalling and reinstalling drivers or restarting the PC has helped.

:)

Jaleel James, Aug 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10...mber-10-a.html

Brink, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

kousik2020, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC

Xbox Series X controller wireless not working with windows 10

Xbox Series X controller is successfully paired however within game (any game) there is no input from the controller. If I connect via cable then I do get input. Paired several times to no avail. I have the latest windows 10 updates and there is no update
    for the controller pending.

CheshPainter, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC

1. Input Latency From Xbox Series X Controller on PC - Similar Threads - Input Latency Xbox

2. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  6. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. xbox series x controller disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox series x controller disconnect: Hello . I bought xbox series x controller to use on my laptop windows 10 . when i use type c cable to connect i dont have any issue in any game but when use blutooth connection on some games like resident evil 7 on gameplay controller keep disconnect and again connect but on...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller Functionality: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X controller. I am trying to use this controller to play my games library with Bluetooth. For select games, everything works fine via Bluetooth, the games that I have tried that have worked are Fallout 4, GTA V, and Monster Hunter...
  10. Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller: Hi, I bought the control just to play on Laptop (don't bully me please) because I don't have the Xbox yet, my issue is that I did all the steps to connect it that I found on internet and yet I still can't play audio out from the control to my Headphones, I can do it only with...