Windows 10: Input method

Discus and support Input method in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia) How can i delete it?[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SILENCEFLY, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Input method

I find that there is one extra input method called English(Australia)

How can i delete it? Input method b07e341a-26bb-4ff4-abdb-22b021150399?upload=true.png Input method 977b055a-299d-41b1-acb7-77f262506f1c?upload=true.png Input method fa5f1992-c066-4adc-bb22-228f567dd010?upload=true.png

:)

SILENCEFLY, Sep 14, 2019
  2. Disinto Win User
    Disinto, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ender Win User
    Setting the default input method for the Windows 10 login screen

I had the same question but with French being the default on Windows 10 rather than the one I wanted so I ended up here.

HoD is very close. I was able to use his suggestion to find the solution for me. This solution uses your current display and input language to change the Welcome screen and possible for new user accounts if you want. So make sure you have the display and input settings while logged in that you want to apply to the login screen before doing the steps:

1. Click the language on the Taskbar.
    2. Then click Language preferences.
    3. At the bottom under "Related settings," click "additional date, time, & regional settings" which opens the control panel
    4. Click the "Region" option
    5. Then go to the far right tab "Administrative". (HoD's step 2)
    6. In the "Welcome screen and new user accounts" click copy settings. (HoD's step 3)
    7. Tick "Welcome screen and system accounts" (and "new user accounts" if you want it to be applied to those as well). (HoD's step 4)
    8. Click Ok. (HoD's step 5)

I was able to use HoD's suggestion to find the solution here. It's for Windows 8.1, but works on 10 so far.

Hope it will help you, too!

Ender, Sep 25, 2019
  4. Input method

Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Input method

1. Input method - Similar Threads - Input method

2. How to delete a keyboard input method

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a keyboard input method: I have Windows set to English, but my keyboard is Spanish. I would like to remove the English keyboard input method but I can't, it is quite annoying as every time I restart the PC the default input method is English and I have to change it....
  3. How to delete a keyboard input method

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete a keyboard input method: I have Windows set to English, but my keyboard is Spanish. I would like to remove the English keyboard input method but I can't, it is quite annoying as every time I restart the PC the default input method is English and I have to change it....
  4. How to delete Ekaya Input Method

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete Ekaya Input Method: I have previously installed something called Ekaya Input Method. https://thanlwinsoft.github.io/www.thanlwinsoft.org/ThanLwinSoft/Ekaya/ However, as shown in the attached image, the input method appears in the language switch bar. I often find that the input method is...
  5. Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?: + First, Vietnamese Number Key-based this is a Big Problem+ Second, what is Underline Text? + Three, what is High-light Selected text and Limited 29 character?+ Four, What is don't press Tab/Space/Enter Auto Delete Text?+ Where does it happen? - It happened when I was typing...
  6. Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?

Problem Input Method Editor Windows 11?: + First, Vietnamese Number Key-based this is a Big Problem+ Second, what is Underline Text? + Three, what is High-light Selected text and Limited 29 character?+ Four, What is don't press Tab/Space/Enter Auto Delete Text?+ Where does it happen? - It happened when I was typing...
  7. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  8. Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.

Input method list on taskbar showing languages that are not in the settings.: Windows 11 Home issue - Sorry for no screenshots, it didn´t work because I got errors when trying to insert them. I´m having trouble with the input method list down on the taskbar. It´s displaying languages that I don´t want English US keyboard. I use icelandic layout and...
  9. microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2: when and how we can fix it? it's exist since 4 or 5 years ago on win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-chinese-input-method-cant-display/73f64117-86f2-473b-abf1-238d7b1ebeac
  10. microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2

microsoft chinese input method can't display candidate item when i play cs2 or dota2: when and how we can fix it? it's exist since 4 or 5 years ago on win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-chinese-input-method-cant-display/73f64117-86f2-473b-abf1-238d7b1ebeac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 8.1 chinese input layouts

2. windows chinese keyboard english