Windows 10: Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk.

Discus and support Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i couldnt find anything which would help me... I have the problem, that since yday, after the check disk i did, I cant use any input as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cheryli, Feb 16, 2020.

1. cheryli Win User

Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk.

Hello,

i couldnt find anything which would help me...

I have the problem, that since yday, after the check disk i did, I cant use any input as a mic to speak, without my audio to crash.

I tried the trouble shooting, which also didnt work. It says, it cant find the issue.

When i open the sound settings, it crashes again, and shows me no devices.

Then i restart the windows audio, it works, until i try to join for example a discord call, or in game voice chat, or the sound settings.

Can anybody help me? :

:)

cheryli, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Feb 16, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Input Microphone doesn't work, after check disk. - Similar Threads - Input Microphone doesn't

2. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microphone input doesn't work anymore: I have a problem since yesterday, I used CTRL + windows + shift + b to restart my graphic card but after that my mic input wasn't working, and I am using a laptop but even the laptop mic wasn't picking up any sound. I have tried using different inputs/headsets/restart my...
  3. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone input doesn't work anymore: I have a problem since yesterday, I used CTRL + windows + shift + b to restart my graphic card but after that my mic input wasn't working, and I am using a laptop but even the laptop mic wasn't picking up any sound. I have tried using different inputs/headsets/restart my...
  4. microphone input doesn't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microphone not working after disk format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not working after disk format: My girlfriend had to format her disk and install windows 10 again. After that her microphone stopped working. In control panel it shows that the mic is receiving her voice, but it doesnt do anything. Discord shows that she isnt speaking at all. I can ask for additional info...
  6. Microphone not working after disk format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone not working after disk format: My girlfriend had to format her disk and install windows 10 again. After that her microphone stopped working. In control panel it shows that the mic is receiving her voice, but it doesnt do anything. Discord shows that she isnt speaking at all. I can ask for additional info...
  7. Microphone input not working

Microphone input not working: I have an ASUS Tuf gaming 705DY laptop running windows 10. recently my built in microphone stopped working out of no where in the middle of my class. I ran troubleshooters to no result. Thinking the mic simply just broke, I went and bought a new headset with a built in mic....
  8. Microphone inputs not working

Microphone inputs not working: Today I was on Discord with a friend and my Mic quit working. No pop-ups or updates showed anything changed. I have 2 Mic inputs on my PC; 1 dual Mic/Headphone jack on the front panel and one Mic jack on the rear panel. I have a single input microphone and a headseat with...
  9. Microphone Inputs Not Working

Microphone Inputs Not Working: After a couple days if tinkering I finally managed to get the sound and mic inputs working for my new turtle beach headset. Alas, today I turned on my computer to find that, once again, the mic inputs are not registering any sound, either in the Sound menu or in programs like...
  10. Microphone doesn't input a sound

Microphone doesn't input a sound: I have a problem with my microphone, when I try to test recording mic doesn't input a sound but when I try this at my mobile device it's running well, can someone give me solution? I have try a lot troubleshooting test and try solve with solution in internet but no one work...