Windows 10: Input not supported

Discus and support Input not supported in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I was trying to fix my already messed up windows computer freezing on startup constantly. Something i changed however now males my monitor say input... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by ShelbyCrisp, Nov 5, 2020.

1. Input not supported

I was trying to fix my already messed up windows computer freezing on startup constantly. Something i changed however now males my monitor say input not supported. Ive tried hitting delete to get onto bios, nothing. Ive tried tapping f8 to get into safe mode on start up, nothing. Ive been looking up solutions and no one seems to have a problem whwre they cant load anything at all. Also nothing shows before this, just a black screen then input not supported floats around.

:)

ShelbyCrisp, Nov 5, 2020
  2. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Nov 5, 2020
  4. Input not supported

B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

Input not supported

1. Input not supported - Similar Threads - Input supported

2. my screen is stuck on input not supported, no keyboard shortcuts are working, i want to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is stuck on input not supported, no keyboard shortcuts are working, i want to...: i downloaded some scp game from steam and thsi happenedd when i trried to open it, please help me i wanna cry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-on-input-not-supported-no/96cb3d99-a324-4edc-aba9-3dfe677afe4c
  3. my screen is stuck on input not supported, no keyboard shortcuts are working, i want to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my screen is stuck on input not supported, no keyboard shortcuts are working, i want to...: i downloaded some scp game from steam and thsi happenedd when i trried to open it, please help me i wanna cry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-stuck-on-input-not-supported-no/96cb3d99-a324-4edc-aba9-3dfe677afe4c
  4. my screen is stuck on input not supported, no keyboard shortcuts are working, i want to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.": I am so desperate at this point, I don't know what to do. I have a Dell 21 monitor SE2419H and an Elite desk 705 G2, Windows 10. I wanted to get better resolution and definitely messed things up by putting in a resolution not even compatible with the monitor.. I know I should...
  6. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

"The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display.": I am so desperate at this point, I don't know what to do. I have a Dell 21 monitor SE2419H and an Elite desk 705 G2, Windows 10. I wanted to get better resolution and definitely messed things up by putting in a resolution not even compatible with the monitor.. I know I should...
  7. "The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode: so i just wanted to remove some files but i couldn't because they were showing its opened in an other program so i thought to go into safe mode and simply delete them but when i booted into safe mode i saw the windows logo and spinning circles for a second and after then my...
  9. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode: so i just wanted to remove some files but i couldn't because they were showing its opened in an other program so i thought to go into safe mode and simply delete them but when i booted into safe mode i saw the windows logo and spinning circles for a second and after then my...
  10. Input not Supported on acer monitor after booting into safe mode