Windows 10: input options for gujarati indic

Discus and support input options for gujarati indic in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using the Gujarati input method called Gujarati Indic Input 3. The font is Arial Unicode MS. while the alphabets are coming correctly, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HemantSShah, Oct 28, 2018.

1. input options for gujarati indic

I am using the Gujarati input method called Gujarati Indic Input 3. The font is Arial Unicode MS. while the alphabets are coming correctly, the numerals are not. They remain in the Roman (English) character set. No Gujarati numerals appear.

Any solution?

:)

HemantSShah, Oct 28, 2018

2. Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit not working with Windows 10

After update from windows 8.1 to windows 10 Gujarati indic Input 3 64 Bit is not working. I uninstalled the software and reinstalled it. but it is not working. I checked setting Region and Language to add input method for Indic software as I do in windows
    7 and 8.1 but there is no such setting to add keyboard layout for Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit.

When I change input language with shortcut Windows Button + space there is an option to select Gujarati indic input 3 64 Bit but after updated to windows 10 there is no such option to select Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit.

I type lot of Gujarati using Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit because it provides different keyboard layout. I use type writer layout for many years to add complex gujarati with Indic Input 3 but this layout is not available in any other input method.

I hope there is any solution for this problem. I am not able to do my work with Windows 10.

Required help.

Thanks

Kaushik

KaushikMotivaras, Oct 28, 2018
  3. Gujarati indic input failure after Anniversery update

I recently updated my PC to a most awaited anniversary update updating the Gujarati keyboard and language support I am surprised with a shock that there a major change in Indic input method. The layout of keyboard shows only Gujarati inscript instead of
    phonetic and Indic inputs. I tried installing and uninstalling the language pack but the problem remains the same with no change.

Is Microsoft planning to fix this major bug very soon ?

BIPINPRAJAPATI, Oct 28, 2018
  4. input options for gujarati indic

Gujarati Indic Input 3 64 Bit not working with Windows 10

Namaste,

This is prasoon here. I have been tracking your responses with ref to installation of hindi / gujarati indic input 3 typing tool. the issue remains still unanswered. While Hindi google inputs is working with window 10 why is it that it does not allow hindi
    indic input 3 / gujarati indic input 3 to be installed. As all the above queries have mentioned that they are more comfortable with this fonts and we need to include this.

Infact I also contacted WEBDUNIYA who have developed this font and discussed this issue, however they said that for this Microsoft has to address this issue as these fonts are working extremely well with lower versions of windows..8.1, 7 and not windows

Is there a tieup by Microsoft with Google...in this regard...? I hope not.

All the settings that have been indicated in your responses, were tried. but it just does not show for in the list of add language section. hence cant be added and saved.

I am sorry to say that none of your answer were answering the core issue. I suggest that you yourself download indic font any language..and see for yourself where is the issue.

please do needful.

regards

prasoon.

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

PrasoonMankad, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

input options for gujarati indic

1. input options for gujarati indic - Similar Threads - input options gujarati

2. indic 3 gujarati

in Windows 10 Gaming
    indic 3 gujarati: indic input tool 3 gujarati in windows 11 for whatsapp not working.... in built gujarati keyboard in windows 11 is not good.... please include indic 3 gujarati keyboard format in windows 11 which can work in whatsapp...
  3. indic 3 gujarati

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    indic 3 gujarati: indic input tool 3 gujarati in windows 11 for whatsapp not working.... in built gujarati keyboard in windows 11 is not good.... please include indic 3 gujarati keyboard format in windows 11 which can work in whatsapp...
  4. Please, add Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard layout on Indic Input keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, add Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard layout on Indic Input keyboard?: We want some pc typing gujarati keyboard layout indic input please add that keyboards. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-add-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard/e740d45a-42d9-4cef-9022-05c093330371
  5. Please, add Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard layout on Indic Input keyboard?

Please, add Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard layout on Indic Input keyboard?: We want some pc typing gujarati keyboard layout indic input please add that keyboards. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-add-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard/e740d45a-42d9-4cef-9022-05c093330371
  6. How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?: Please Add some gujarati keyboards like gujarati akruti typewriter for indic input 3 or 2. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard-in/dd241807-9a5b-40ec-91c7-4039d1147944
  7. How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?

How to use Gujarati Akruti Typewriter Keyboard in Microsoft Indic input 3 on Windows 7?: Please Add some gujarati keyboards like gujarati akruti typewriter for indic input 3 or 2. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-gujarati-akruti-typewriter-keyboard-in/dd241807-9a5b-40ec-91c7-4039d1147944
  8. Input Indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input Indicator: So... I have 3 languages installed on my PC, which seems to enable the Input Indicator by default. Thing is, I prefer an uncluttered workspace, so I disable it. But EVERY single reboot reenables the option. This is the thing I am complaining about: [ATTACH] The languages...
  9. Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gujarati Indic Language tool not working on Windows 10 .: My PC is working with windows 10 20H2 OSB 19042.330 but since last few months Indic Language Tool for Gujarati India has not been working . This Gujarati Indic Language Tool which was working quite satisfactorily without any problems since very much long period / Years....
  10. Indic gujarati keyboard on win 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Indic gujarati keyboard on win 10 laptop: Hello Guys, I have windows 10 build 1809 installed on my laptop. I want to configure gujarati phonetic keyboard but windows gives a message for gujarati language that the IME keyboard is for desktops only. so is there any other way I can configure the same on my laptop??...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Gujarati indic input 3 desktop only error

2. gujarati fonts layout in Windows 10 keyboard

3. gujarati keyboard for windows

4. gujarati indic for windows 10