Windows 10: input signal not found

Discus and support input signal not found in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; "Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer. I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked. I just bought a new monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Shiron, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Shiron Win User

input signal not found

"Input signal not found" comes up when I shut down my computer.
    I have gone the net and found some answers but none worked.
    I just bought a new monitor HP 24W and it has worked great for the past 14 days.
    All of a sudden the above "input signal not found" started to appear when I shut
    down. I have checked and rechecked all the cables, nothing worked. I have updated
    my Windows, nothing changed. Please help !!!! Any help is truly appreciated.
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Dec 1, 2018
  2. timgabe Win User

Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

Hi all, @Michaelvas17 - attached is the information I was able to get using the steps you recommended (see image below).

input signal not found [​IMG]

@bobkn - unfortunately, it is in fact an Intel driver, and from doing a little research online, it doesn't appear that they have provided drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 (nor will they). (See Intel G43/G45 Express Chipset Graphics Card Dri... |Intel Communities, especially the final post).

@macinric - I would love to do this, but unfortunately my monitor does not actually have a DP jack - just VGA and DVI.

Any suggestions?? This is quite the problem.

timgabe, Dec 1, 2018
  3. Martmcd Win User
    Input Signal Not found,

"input signal not found" is a message from the monitor not the computer. this is because the computer has stopped sending a signal to the monitor, which you should expect as it is shutting down.

connecting extra cables will make no difference as the monitor will only cope with one input at a time.

Martmcd, Dec 1, 2018
  4. Riel Alc Win User

input signal not found

"input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ"

Hi,

Here are the reasons why you're getting the "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ" error:

• The monitor cannot accommodate the set refresh rate (e.g. 60Hz).
    • Outdated graphics card driver

For us to effectively assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • What is the maximum possible refresh rate can be set for your monitor (refer to monitor's manual)?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Dec 1, 2018
Thema:

input signal not found

1. input signal not found - Similar Threads - input signal found

2. No mic input signal at all

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No mic input signal at all: Been using my PC for a year and everything has worked just fine until now.There is absolutely no mic signal. Using an USB headset I get no signal, and using the microphone jack all I can hear is terrible static buzz all the time, still no real mic signal. This problem came...
  3. No mic input signal at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No mic input signal at all: Been using my PC for a year and everything has worked just fine until now.There is absolutely no mic signal. Using an USB headset I get no signal, and using the microphone jack all I can hear is terrible static buzz all the time, still no real mic signal. This problem came...
  4. Monitor - No Input Signal

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor - No Input Signal: I got a new desktop assembled. The specs are basically i3 10th Gen with Intel UHD Graphics 630 (maximum resolution possible 4096 x 2304). My monitor is an Acer B223wl (maximum resolution possible 1680 x 1050). My monitor has been used before, it was bought second-hand. When I...
  5. No Audio INPUT found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio INPUT found: After I installed VR, my pc no longer detects the microphone from my headphones. I have done a full system restore, reinstalled every driver imaginable and still nothing. I've tried multiple types of earphones and headphones but none seem to work. there's no visible damage...
  6. No input devices found

No input devices found: I have an old Lenovo laptop that recently had a working speaker imbedded and microphone imbedded. Current state: speakers produce no sound. Microphone not found When I go to Settings->Sound->Manage Sound devices It shows 'below is a list...' Output shows: Dell D2421H...
  7. No input Devices Found.

No input Devices Found.: Hey! So I got this new monitor today The Lenovo Q27q-10 and I plugged my headset Razer D. Va Meka Headset into the back of it and then went to go play with my friends. My mic didn't work. I went to go look at the setting and it said no input devices found? None of the forums...
  8. No input devices found

in Windows 10 Customization
    No input devices found: Audio input device not found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-input-devices-found/25f2e93b-614a-4cd1-9800-fcf77574be0d
  9. Microphone input not found

Microphone input not found: Hello, My name is Dan and i have a microphone problem on my Dell xps 9570. running Windows 10 My microphone setting is turned On , - i installed all the audio drivers necessary, - the setting to allow apps to use my microphone is On, - I updated the sound drivers in...
  10. Microphone detected, but no input signal.

Microphone detected, but no input signal.: I have been using a Yeti Blue microphone with my computer for years. The other day, I plugged in my PS4 controller to play games and immediately my microphone and speakers stopped working. After reading through forums, I found this to be because the controller has both a mic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. INPUT SIGNAL NOT FOUND

3. input signal not found on pc

4. imput signal not found