Windows 10: INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Discus and support INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ and they tell me to change my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MN9123, Nov 8, 2018.

1. MN9123 Win User

INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ

V=60HZ

and they tell me to change my settings to 1366*768-60 HZ.

See i when to check my screen resolution and its at the settings they told me to switch too.

AND its only doing this on wizard 101, I have World of Warcraft an it works fine.

The audio to the game works though.

If anyone knows how to fix this, please reply to this i would love to play this game.

***Title changed from: Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE!***

:)

MN9123, Nov 8, 2018
  2. timgabe Win User

Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

Hi all, @Michaelvas17 - attached is the information I was able to get using the steps you recommended (see image below).

INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101 [​IMG]

@bobkn - unfortunately, it is in fact an Intel driver, and from doing a little research online, it doesn't appear that they have provided drivers that are compatible with Windows 10 (nor will they). (See Intel G43/G45 Express Chipset Graphics Card Dri... |Intel Communities, especially the final post).

@macinric - I would love to do this, but unfortunately my monitor does not actually have a DP jack - just VGA and DVI.

Any suggestions?? This is quite the problem.

timgabe, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ"

Hi,

Here are the reasons why you're getting the "input signal out of range, change to 1600 x 1050 @ 60 HZ" error:

• The monitor cannot accommodate the set refresh rate (e.g. 60Hz).
    • Outdated graphics card driver

For us to effectively assist you with this, we'd like to know the following:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you running on your device?
    • What is the maximum possible refresh rate can be set for your monitor (refer to monitor's manual)?
    • Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 8, 2018
  4. INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

INPUT MANAGEMENT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE

A number of brief comments:

1. I spent over 3 hours with the microsoft tech a month or so ago trying to fix this issue. Included were

updating all my drivers, amongst a million other things.

2. I have yet to see a specific patch or repair suggestion that has been proven to work for this input signal

problem.

3. To me the issue is simple; Microsoft should be able to come out with a patch that will make all versions

of windows (especially windows 10 update) compatible with older monitors.

4. If all the clues I listed doesn't offer Microsoft a very clear picture of the problem, than nothing will.

5. If windows updating requires everyone to purchase newer high resolution monitors, why didn't you

fix that issue before coming out with the new windows platform.

6. If you search out "input management signal out of range" online you will see it is a widespread problem.

If the fix was as simple as you pointed out than nobody would be suffering with the problem.

7. I happen to have the latest drivers and others who had updated their drivers were still stuck with the

same problem.

FREDERICKSCHWEIGER, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101

1. INPUT SIGNAL OUT OF RANGE while playing Wizard 101 - Similar Threads - INPUT SIGNAL RANGE

2. Removed second monitor. Can't get correct resolution. "Input signal out of range"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Removed second monitor. Can't get correct resolution. "Input signal out of range": I removed a second monitor from my wife's computer. Now the only monitor has the wrong resolution, displays the message "Input signal out of range" and goes to sleep after about a minute.I can't adjust the resolution to the recommended 1920 x 1080 it doesn't appear in the...
  3. Removed second monitor. Can't get correct resolution. "Input signal out of range"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Removed second monitor. Can't get correct resolution. "Input signal out of range": I removed a second monitor from my wife's computer. Now the only monitor has the wrong resolution, displays the message "Input signal out of range" and goes to sleep after about a minute.I can't adjust the resolution to the recommended 1920 x 1080 it doesn't appear in the...
  4. Input signal out of range problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input signal out of range problem: Today by mistake i changed the resolution of my pc and i saved it and now it is not showing the output on screen and i try to troubleshoot it by entering safe mode but the safe mode is not accepting my password even it is perfectly all right it is showing invalid password now...
  5. Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor: Input Signal Out of Range: Good day! So I have this laptop running Windows 10 with a broken display no display at all and I connected it to a monitor to be able to use it. However, I cannot use it properly since it says "input signal out of range" and a black screen background but the laptop seems to...
  6. Input signal out of range, please change settings to 1280x1024-60Hz

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input signal out of range, please change settings to 1280x1024-60Hz: Input signal out of range, please change settings to 1280x1024-60Hz https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-signal-out-of-range-please-change-settings/ae1b27a2-ce20-4008-b05c-8a5cd4288554
  7. Wizard 101

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Wizard 101: When I try to play Wizard 101, I receive a message that input Signal Out Of Range. What error is this? My current settings are H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ but they want me to change settings to 1366*768-60 HZ. I see that this issue specific to Wizard 101 because the World of Warcraft...
  8. Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Im trying to play wizard 101 on my HP V194 monitor, an when i click to play it shows INPUT...: Every time i get on wizard 101, an click to play. Input Signal Out Of Range! Current Settings: H=59.9kHZ V=60HZ and they tell me to change my settings to 1366*768-60 HZ. See i when to check my screen resolution and its at the settings they told me to switch too. AND its...
  9. How to fix Input Signal out of Range in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    How to fix Input Signal out of Range in Windows 10: I am using HP Desktop Workstation with Windows 10 installed and 64-bit version. Today while i was running the PC, it suddenly restarted for automatic installation of updates. And then, a black screen was displayed with windows 10 logo and few circles rotating under it....
  10. Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Input signal out of range after Windows 10 Update: Hi everyone, I recently upgraded my Windows 7 operating system to Windows 10. Everything seemed to be working pretty well, except that the resolution didn't seem to fit very well (the screen was somewhat stretched and distorted, and any alternate settings that I chose...