Windows 10: Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

Discus and support Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DedenFadhli, Feb 18, 2022.

1. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update that went straight to the bios, for the first time I got a bios update. After the update then I started my activities as usual. when I started communicating, my friend said that suddenly my voice was very low. I feel strange about this even though the settings haven't changed. I've improved various things that can be impr

:)

DedenFadhli, Feb 18, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved :p

cadaveca, Feb 18, 2022
  3. Alarm app sound is too low.

The alarm sound is too low and I'm using Lumia 640 XL with denim update 2 , before I used windows 10 there also I faced this issue. Please give any suggestions how to improve the sound..

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Hari SayeeshV, Feb 18, 2022
  4. derek10 Win User

Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

Privacy Questions

I think that is Cortana or edge when offering suggestions as you type, not every input field around (like passwords for example), that you can disable.

derek10, Feb 18, 2022
Thema:

Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

1. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved - Similar Threads - Input sound remains

2. Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps asking to be activated even though it has been.: I got a pre built a while ago and now it is asking me to reactivate windows 11 home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-keeps-asking-to-be-activated-even/99e9dd9e-0d76-4877-93cf-5728e1600c5d
  3. Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input sound remains low even though everything has been improved: Someone, please help me. I was confused and dizzy thinking about what had happened. this really bothers me in communicating. so initially I get update to windows 11 automatically. After the update is complete, there are still no problems. a few weeks later there was an update...
  4. Windows Sounds , volume very low , everything else has normal sound volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Sounds , volume very low , everything else has normal sound volume: I just started having a issue yesterday after having my PC over at a friends house to do a Steam Game Install COD WW2 90gb , so I got it back home at his house I did not have any speakers connected , just the pc , mouse , keyboard , monitor , so when I hooked it up I started...
  5. Battery Low even though it’s on 100%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery Low even though it’s on 100%: Whenever I turn my laptop on it says “battery low” I unplugged it even though it’s at 100%. It also is opening apps slowly and loading things slowly. When I click the windows key, it loads slowly. How do I fix this?? Is there something wrong with my battery? Is there any...
  6. PC has no sound even though it detects the headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has no sound even though it detects the headphones: My pc detects my headphones and tries to play audio to them I can see in the mixer but no sound is played nothing is muted and my headphones are the default device I have tried multiple headphones that work with other devices there is also a loud static noise when I plug...
  7. why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why does the sound remain on the speaker even though it has been connected to the headset: I use bluetooth on windows 10 the problem is in the sound, even though the bluetooth has been connected to the headset, the sound is still on my laptop speaker. I looked at YouTube to find a solution, but the same was not detected by the laptop, this is the first time I asked...
  8. Everything has been erased

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything has been erased: Ok so over the last two days there has been some sort of update that has erased everything on my computer and restarted it with a new windows. I did find everything yesterday and was able to put it everything back on my computer. I turn it back on today and everything is...
  9. No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.

in Windows 10 Support
    No application shows on the screen even though it has been lauched.: Hi, I just received this new wintel box with dual boot android and win10, the android version works fine, however, windows 10 behaves strangely, I click for example on MS edge, it launches, if you hover over it on the taskbar it shows with the small window but there is no...
  10. Window Outline Remains Even Though Window Is Closed

in Windows 10 Support
    Window Outline Remains Even Though Window Is Closed: Last, previously closed window outline remains displayed. Sometimes can 'force' it to go away by left clicking on an unused portion of desktop but not always. [img] Just got laptop for Christmas and has always had this problem so might be a setting. Have looked at...