Windows 10: input speakers

Discus and support input speakers in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my input speakers are not working... i noticed this when zooming..,how can I fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ermaeverett, Jan 3, 2021.

1. input speakers

my input speakers are not working... i noticed this when zooming..,how can I fix this

:)

ermaeverett, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Mel Tar Win User

how can I play line input through my pc speakers in Windows 10?

Hi Harold,

To enable the line-in input in Windows 10, follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, search for Manage audio devices.
    • Under Playback tab, select Speakers as your default audio device.
    You may also follow this thread for more information:

Play line-in through speakers

Regards.

Mel Tar, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Windows 10 recognizes my UE Megaboom as a headset and not a speaker will not work?

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you try the steps listed below and check if it works. This issue could be because of the Headphones BT SPEAKER Stereo being set as default. I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Pair the speaker with your PC.
    • Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose
      Device Manager.

• Expand Sound, video, and game controllers
      and right click on your Bluetooth speaker (BT SPEAKER Stereo).
    • Choose Disable and acknowledge the confirmation popup. Wait for the screen to refresh.
    • Right click on the same device again and Enable.
    • Exit Device Manager and see if the issue persist.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 3, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

input speakers

Adding external speakers

Depending on the built in sound device on the MB. Some support 2.1/5.1/7.1 and also optical audio out. Just plug in the cable that comes with the speaker to it then switch the sound output for the speaker.
    1. Sound input to speakers
    2. Some high end speakers support digital sound then you would use an optical cable.
    3. Sound input to TV using HDMI cable

input speakers [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

input speakers

1. input speakers - Similar Threads - input speakers

2. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  3. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.: I have a pair of speakers and a headset. Neither were working, so I went so my sound settings. My headset was only being recognised as an audio output device, and my speakers only as an input. Ive tried disabling my speakers, restarting my pc, and all of the other things I...
  4. My headset is only being recognized as an output device, and my speakers as an input.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microphone input to speaker output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  6. Microphone input to speaker output

Microphone input to speaker output: Hi,I have a Logitech Pro X Gaming Headset with the USB External sound card. I also have two subwoofer speakers with the green audio wire. I am able to switch between the two without any issues, connecting to the sound card and the audio port on the system.However when I...
  7. my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.: I opened my laptop [windows 11 Dell Inspiron 3501] as usual but noticed that no sound was playing. Then I looked at my taskbar & saw that the speaker icon had a cross over it; I expanded it & saw that it showed I had no speaker connected. But I always just use my laptop's...
  8. my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.

my laptop's built in speakers are not showing up in the list of input output devices.: I opened my laptop [windows 11 Dell Inspiron 3501] as usual but noticed that no sound was playing. Then I looked at my taskbar & saw that the speaker icon had a cross over it; I expanded it & saw that it showed I had no speaker connected. But I always just use my laptop's...
  9. New Speakers Creative Pebble V3 are Showing Up as RealtekR Audio Stereo Mix under Input in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Speakers Creative Pebble V3 are Showing Up as RealtekR Audio Stereo Mix under Input in...: I'm trying to turn on my new speakers and for some reason it's all mixed up. I've confirmed this is them, it goes away when I remove the dongle....
  10. New Speakers Creative Pebble V3 are Showing Up as RealtekR Audio Stereo Mix under Input in...

New Speakers Creative Pebble V3 are Showing Up as RealtekR Audio Stereo Mix under Input in...: I'm trying to turn on my new speakers and for some reason it's all mixed up. I've confirmed this is them, it goes away when I remove the dongle....