Windows 10: Input switch toaster handler

Discus and support Input switch toaster handler in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Input switch toaster handler is showing my notification box; what should I do with it?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sharpkeen, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Sharpkeen Win User

Input switch toaster handler

Input switch toaster handler is showing my notification box; what should I do with it?

:)

Sharpkeen, Jul 23, 2020
  2. Darleen Pen, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Input Switching

Hi James,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution in switching back to your desktop, we would like to know how do you connect your desktop to your monitor. Are you using HDMI or VGA cable?

Since your console is using HDMI connection, we suggest that you try switching the input source. Also, you may check on the manual for more instructions.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Norwegian keyboard showing up when switching input language

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your effort on this. I understand that you see Norwegian keyboard when you switch between the input languages. As you have checked the installed keyboard languages using PowerShell and didn’t find the keyboard language, I suggest you to
    refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if you are able to find the keyboard language:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type lpksetup and click on
      OK
    3. Click on Uninstall display languages.
    4. If you find Norwegian keyboard listed, click on it and click on
      Next.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to remove the language pack.

Let us know how it goes. If the issue persists, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Input switch toaster handler - Similar Threads - Input switch toaster

2. Audio input not switching to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio input not switching to headphones: I had upgraded to Windows 11 in my Acer Nitro 5 a while back which runs Realtek audio drivers. At first there used to be a popup allowing me to choose which audio device I had plugged in headphones/headset where headphones would have output to headphones and input from the...
  3. Audio input not switching to headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio input not switching to headphones: I had upgraded to Windows 11 in my Acer Nitro 5 a while back which runs Realtek audio drivers. At first there used to be a popup allowing me to choose which audio device I had plugged in headphones/headset where headphones would have output to headphones and input from the...
  4. Switch input languages not showing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  5. Switch input languages not showing.

Switch input languages not showing.: Windows 10 Pro, 21H2, recently reinstalled. I cant switch between languages, the combination of Windows and Space tabs doesn't produce anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/switch-input-languages-not-showing/ed0108c2-5409-4036-9acc-cca350c4bc56
  6. Input and output constantly switching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input and output constantly switching: I recently got a new gaming computer that has the RTX 3060no idea if that changes anything but I'll put that there graphics card. When I look in audio settings, my microphones and headphones are constantly being disabled, reenabled, and switching between which one is being...
  7. Input and output constantly switching

Input and output constantly switching: I recently got a new gaming computer that has the RTX 3060no idea if that changes anything but I'll put that there graphics card. When I look in audio settings, my microphones and headphones are constantly being disabled, reenabled, and switching between which one is being...
  8. Input and output constantly switching

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. toast files? input switch toast handlers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    toast files? input switch toast handlers: someone is sending toast messages {I can't remember the proper name} from my pc to theirs. what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/toast-files-input-switch-toast-handlers/65adaf28-abc8-406a-966d-685485091e9d
  10. Switch Audio Inputs ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Switch Audio Inputs ?: Hello, I have a scanner radio that I input to the desktop pc via a USB Port. Then the pc outputs it on the Green audio jack to a pair of desktop speakers. Works fine. Now let's say I have another radio output which is inputted to the pc via the pc Line In Audio jack...