Windows 10: Input tool

Discus and support Input tool in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jieQiu1, Jan 16, 2022.

1. jieQiu1 Win User

Input tool

I updated my win8.1 recently, and can't use windows pinyin anymore. I tried to setup it in Control Panel, it doesn't work

:)

jieQiu1, Jan 16, 2022

2. Ghost Keystrokes Problems with Windows 10 upgrade with Google Input tools

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing this issue with Google Input tools.
    Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

"I could see the Google Input tools in the task bar", don't you have an option to uninstall the program from(inside) the software/utility?

If not, you may follow the below steps.

1. Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc to open the task manager, Click on the start-up tab.

2. Now check if the old Google Input tools is listed, if found, you may disable it.

3. Now restart the system and check.

If the issue still persist, you may follow the below steps.

1. In the search option of the taskbar type the name of the old google Input tools utility.

2. Once the tool is listed in the search results. Right click on it and select uninstall.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepak Kodi, Jan 16, 2022
  3. Tamil Input Tool

Is there or not a Tamil input tool for Nokia Lumia 520? If not what other suggestions you have?

Moderator's Note: We have edited the title of this post as we have created a new topic.

muthuvan140754, Jan 16, 2022
  4. Input tool

Tablet Input Panel not anywhere to be found

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10. 

I understand the inconvenience that you are facing on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open Tablet PC Input Panel by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type
      Tablet PC Input Panel, and then, in the list of results, tap
      Tablet PC Input Panel

• Tap Tools, and then tap Exit.
    If you don't see the Exit option, do the following:

• Click Tools, and then tap
      Options

• In the Options dialog box, tap the
      Opening tab, clear the For tablet pen input,
      show the icon next to the text box
      and Use the Input Panel tab check boxes, and then tap
      OK.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you

JuzarAli1709, Jan 16, 2022
Thema:

Input tool

1. Input tool - Similar Threads - Input tool

2. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  3. Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation of Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool silently using script.: Hello guys. I want to install "Microsoft Indic Language Input Tool" for windows pc Silently using powershell or script. I have tried lots of commands but always popup wizard appears. Please suggest any switch for my software. I have also attached screenshot of wizard....
  4. Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??: I am from nepal and while i need to type in nepali I like to use Hindi phonetic input option provided by microsoft but I would like to help modify it to support more nepali words how can I do it??...
  5. Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??

Can I help setup a new input tool for new language??: I am from nepal and while i need to type in nepali I like to use Hindi phonetic input option provided by microsoft but I would like to help modify it to support more nepali words how can I do it??...
  6. Problem regarding Microsoft Language input tool, ms word 2021

Problem regarding Microsoft Language input tool, ms word 2021: I am using windows 11, ms word 2021. I have already installed the language input tool for Hindi, SDK version and input 3 64-bit, but when I type it does not show the options while typing just below the text....
  7. Problem regarding Microsoft Language input tool, ms word 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem regarding Microsoft Language input tool, ms word 2021: I am using windows 11, ms word 2021. I have already installed the language input tool for Hindi, SDK version and input 3 64-bit, but when I type it does not show the options while typing just below the text....
  8. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  9. MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11

MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, not working, windows 11: MS indic language input tool for Malayalam, suddenly stopped working in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-indic-language-input-tool-for-malayalam-not/df281ad3-7f3b-42ae-a789-792eb3c2c704
  10. Problem: displaying repeated Input Tools of Taskbar on Windows 11

Problem: displaying repeated Input Tools of Taskbar on Windows 11: Initially the task bar displayed only right one which is default Microsoft Input Tool.Then I've got an alarm that was related with short-cut mapping and I just left it on User Settings and clicked it.And after that the other mark showed up in left which is an IME Tool that I...