Windows 10: Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display

Discus and support Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi? I would like to inquire about the features of Windows Explorer. When you open a new window explorer (Windows key + e) Address bar Where will the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jonghyeonKIM, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display

Hi? I would like to inquire about the features of Windows Explorer.

When you open a new window explorer (Windows key + e) Address bar Where will the information displayed be stored in the registry?

What I want is to fix the new explorer address in the application that modifies the registry.

For example, when a new explorer (Windows key + e) is opened, you want c: \ myapp \ data \ temp1 to open the path.

As a result of the test, when the new explorer is opened, it is assumed that an arbitrary path (one of the old paths) is opened.

I want to make the Explorer open to the address of the path I specified when a new function of the application made by my application (event) is modified and the new Explorer is opened.

If you know how, please let me know.

I wish everyone a happy life.
    Thank you.

:)

jonghyeonKIM, Jul 11, 2019

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display :p

Frick, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display

1. Inquiries about fixing the Windows Explorer address display - Similar Threads - Inquiries fixing Explorer

2. The address bar on File Explorer does not display. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The address bar on File Explorer does not display. Windows 10.: The address bar does not show on File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-address-bar-on-file-explorer-does-not-display/cb2235f9-dd10-4564-8d3c-5327e4ea634a
  3. The address bar on File Explorer does not display. Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The address bar on File Explorer does not display. Windows 10.: The address bar does not show on File Explorer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-address-bar-on-file-explorer-does-not-display/cb2235f9-dd10-4564-8d3c-5327e4ea634a
  4. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  5. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiries about updates: Good day!I would like to ask what benefits would I get when I decided to accept the driver updates that was presented to me with the three options given, Intel-SoftwareComponent, Intel Corporation and Intel - System? And if you are to chose what would be the best for my...
  6. Inquiries about updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility: I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices? Passive pen stylus can also do....
  8. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software: Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post. Ill tell you the motive behind these questions, for some time now,...
  9. Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Serious inquiries about my xbox and the software: Okay hey everyone, let me formally introduce myself, My name is Alex. And Im in need of some assistance, there are multiple different topics I wish to cover in this short community support forum post. Ill tell you the motive behind these questions, for some time now,...
  10. an inquiry about my pc's web storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    an inquiry about my pc's web storage: iam thinking of deleting the file. its over 1GB. and then start over.. any reprocussions to system? if not, good. "asus web storage" 76738