Windows 10: inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...

Discus and support inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im discovering that people are severely confused as to weather SCVHost.exe is a virus, it is not , the issue is the virus 'scvhost.exe' the lowercase... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by STACYJOHNSON3, Aug 17, 2018.

1. inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...

im discovering that people are severely confused as to weather SCVHost.exe is a virus, it is not , the issue is the virus 'scvhost.exe' the lowercase codes are the issue is there a way to tell windows defender the difference between the 2 types of system files?? i dont know how many other people are pissed at this **** being allowed to continually slow your products down and cause performance issues. i dont see any of these types of issues on macbooks .im not sure if its intentional to your customers or not but its annoying please write a patch fix soon or whatever is needed to reverse the 65 to 78 different scvhost proccesses running on my laptop

:)

STACYJOHNSON3, Aug 17, 2018

2. Exe file

New PC

Windows 10

Trying to download Chrome browser (exe file)

when trying to open, prompts open with and list programs to open with

will not allow exe file.

LuisValentin1, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

Hi Khaled,

It is possible that you .exe is not working due to corrupted system files or account. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Does this happen with a specific application or with all of your application?
    • Have you tried creating a new admin account to check if the issue also with new account or only with the current account?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how
    to create a new admin account.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 17, 2018
  4. inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...

NESHTA.A VIRUS REMOVED BUT .EXE NOT WORKING

WINDOWS DEFENDER OFFLINE SCAN REMOVED NESHATA.A VIRUS BUT NOW .EXE APPS NOT WORKING

TASK MANAGER SAYS APPLICATION NOT FOUND

CHROME SAYS YOULL NEED APP TO OPEN THIS .EXE AND I GAVE IT CHROME .EXE LOCATION IT WORKED FOR THIS ONE

BUT TASK MANAGER ITS JUST ERROR CAN DO ANYTHING BUT ! WHEN I RUN AS ADMINSTATOR IT WORKS

AND THERE IS WINDOWS MOBILITY CENTER NOW WORKING "APPLICATION NOT FOUND " THATS THE MESSEGE THAT I GET WHEN I OPEN IT FROM THE BATTERY ICON BUT WHEN I OPEN IT FROM WINDOWS MENU IT JUST WORKS

ALL .EXE APPLICATIONS ARE LIKE THIS

AND POWERSHELL WITHOUT ADMIN THis file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.

BEFORE ALL THAT I DIDNT KNOW I HAD THIS VIRUS SOME APPLICATION JUST DONT OPEN NTHN HAPPENS LIKE TASK MANAGER IT ONLY WORKS WITH RUN AS ADMIN

KhaledAlnahhas, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential...

1. inquiries into scvhost.exe virus NOT SVCHost.exe programming code or whatever essential... - Similar Threads - inquiries scvhost exe

2. What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.: I have a HP Pavillion Windows 11 Home x 64 based processer. I was just checking to see if there are any programs on my computer that may be a hack. I just do not trust it because I got hacked before and I did a full system wipe and restore. I was just wondering what...
  3. What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is SECOCL64.exe? Is it essential?.: I have a HP Pavillion Windows 11 Home x 64 based processer. I was just checking to see if there are any programs on my computer that may be a hack. I just do not trust it because I got hacked before and I did a full system wipe and restore. I was just wondering what...
  4. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  5. sihost64.exe virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sihost64.exe virus?: My antivirus avast marks ths file: C:/windows/system32/microsoft/libs/sihost64.exe as trojan and ijfected fileasking because its in system32 folder. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sihost64exe-virus/cbb55d6c-178e-40b3-b76d-2c85bdfbf6cc
  6. Exe default program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exe default program: Hello, I somehow changed exe's default program. I tried to reset all extension to default but it still asks for a program to open an exe file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exe-default-program/1eb10ee0-04bd-4a27-992a-74a9c9e8b5c3
  7. Is this .exe a virus ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this .exe a virus ?: [ATTACH] Hey everybody today i just navigate to the Win10 folder and there a .exe which names and do the same work as notepad. I don't have idea . Is there a notepad.exe in Win10 folder but according me the notepad.exe is present inside the Sys32 Folder, is this .exe a...
  8. What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?

in Windows 10 News
    What is rundll32.exe process? Is it a virus?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]A lot of Windows users have doubts about whether the rundll32.exe process that they see in the Task Manager is a genuine process or a virus. The reason behind these inquiries is the paranoia created by fraud tech support companies [...] This post What is...
  9. exe virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe virus: help to remove that[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/exe-virus/585ba649-c702-41a6-81a8-af784896eb8d
  10. rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast

in Windows 10 Support
    rundll32.exe detected as virus by Avast: Hi, I have a big issue i have all the time a popup coming from Avast saying it has detected a virus in rundll32.exe It comes when i open explorer or when set volume. Now the worst is that i cant even setup the playback devices for my Audio, when i try to go to sound...
Tags: