Windows 10: Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

Discus and support Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PriyalS, Oct 21, 2019.

1. PriyalS Win User

Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility

I have a HP Pavilion x360 convertible PC 11-u107TU model. Is it compatible with any HP pen stylus? If Yes, Which styluses and what are their prices?
    Passive pen stylus can also do.

:)

PriyalS, Oct 21, 2019

2. stylus pen

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information so we can assist you better:

• Were you able to use your stylus pen before without any issues?
    • When did you start having this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when using your stylus pen for drawing?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 21, 2019
  3. Stylus pen

Hi,

It can be a compatibility issue between the pen and your tablet. We suggest that you visit the manufacturer of the Bamboo Ink pen for the list of devices that are compatible with the pen.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Robelene Win, Oct 21, 2019
  4. Jane Lla Win User

Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

Hi Chris,

Noting the details you've indicated in your post, there's a big possibility that the issue is due to incompatibility.

If you haven't updated your drivers yet, try uninstalling the current driver. Don't just update it, you'd need to uninstall it first, then manually install the latest driver available on the manufacturer's site. You may also try to uninstall the current driver,
    then restart your PC as this will allow Windows to install the generic driver or the closest driver that is compatible with your device.

If that doesn't sort the issue, you'd need to contact the device manufacturer to confirm compatibility of both, the HP Pavilion laptop and your Bamboo Stylus pen. What I've read on some support sites is that, if your device isn't on the compatible list, then
    the indicated features would not work—or even function at all.

I hope this somehow helped you. Let me know if you have other concerns.

Good luck!

Jane Lla, Oct 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Inquiry about hp stylus pen compatibility - Similar Threads - Inquiry stylus pen

2. What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?: What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-stylus-pens-are-compatible-with-the-hp-envy/b1f9a444-87af-4f31-8ac5-ebadde677de1
  3. What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model?: What stylus pens are compatible with the HP Envy x360 fh0013dx model? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-stylus-pens-are-compatible-with-the-hp-envy/b1f9a444-87af-4f31-8ac5-ebadde677de1
  4. I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if...: I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if so which stylus pen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-pavilion-14-ek0xxx-and-i-want-to-if/20789218-bd61-414a-81d7-d1bdf336c57a
  5. I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if...

I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if...: I have a hp pavilion 14-ek0xxx and I want to if stylus pens are compatibles with it and if so which stylus pen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-hp-pavilion-14-ek0xxx-and-i-want-to-if/20789218-bd61-414a-81d7-d1bdf336c57a
  6. Lost Stylus Pen

Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  7. Lost Stylus Pen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Stylus Pen: Hi,I recently lost my stylus pen and i was wondering if I could track it without using 'find my devices' since my organization has blocked this feature?thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-stylus-pen/89df397d-9a8e-4b9b-9274-2b41e666ec79
  8. HP - Spectre 2 Stylus pen is not compatible with windows 11. Will there be a windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP - Spectre 2 Stylus pen is not compatible with windows 11. Will there be a windows 11...: My spectre laptop came with a stylus pen that I didn't even know about. I noticed that it was not working at all, it was fully charged and wasn't a pen that connected with Bluetooth. I looked online at some videos of the same pen and noticed that they have windows 10. I came...
  9. HP - Spectre 2 Stylus pen is not compatible with windows 11. Will there be a windows 11...

HP - Spectre 2 Stylus pen is not compatible with windows 11. Will there be a windows 11...: My spectre laptop came with a stylus pen that I didn't even know about. I noticed that it was not working at all, it was fully charged and wasn't a pen that connected with Bluetooth. I looked online at some videos of the same pen and noticed that they have windows 10. I came...
  10. Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bamboo stylus pen, not compatible with HP Pavilion?: I just purchased an HP Pavilion 360 and Bamboo stylus pen 4 days ago, and it as well as many of many of my laptops functions stop working. When switching between pen modes either the pointer does not work on the touch screen, or the click button functions don't work. I then...