Windows 10: inquiry on edge browser's sync policy key

Discus and support inquiry on edge browser's sync policy key in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; and surprisingly edge is acting normally! what the? i just wished vista still had support..vista was the best. as for backup, id better do it maybe... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Pathfinder, Mar 11, 2017.

1. f14tomcat Win User

inquiry on edge browser's sync policy key

Hi, Malcolm! Glad your Edge is behaving itself, at least for now. I agree with Ix07, restore points have little to no value, at least in Win10. Maybe for a quick checkpoint if you're messing around with drivers, but you can usually roll them back. As for the highlighted part......you're playing with fire. Don't put that off.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

inquiry on edge browser's sync policy key

1. inquiry on edge browser's sync policy key - Similar Threads - inquiry edge browser's

2. Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Browser: Many answers have been given regarding Edge closing down unexpectedly. My problem is an odd variation of that problem, in that it rarely closes unexpectedly, and yet frequently when I open the browser I get a pop-up message saying it was closed down unexpectedly, and asks me...
  3. How to enable or disable Reset Sync in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Reset Sync in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]In this post, we will show you how to enable or disable Reset Sync […] This article How to enable or disable Reset Sync in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Edge browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge browser: In comparison with other browsers like chrome, firefox...your browser is very very slow. Interestingly its fine on android but on pcs literally testing patience. Tested clearing browsing history....still no luck. Why should I use it at all...
  5. History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    History and Open Tabs sync in New Edge browser: What does history and open tab sync actually mean? It is not available now but does it mean the history won't be synced if I log in to another computer using microsoft account? Do the bookmarks, and extensions installed from edge store and chrome store in edge browser...
  6. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: Hi is their a way to put a menu bar like on internet explorer? the reason why is when using internet explorer you can click on file-send- link by email can not seem to find that option with edge. EDIT: i should of said this is on a win 7 work computer i use 160084
  7. How to manage Data Sync on the new Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Data Sync on the new Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Four years after launching Edge browser, they Microsoft has rebuilt it on the Chromium engine. The browser seems to be smooth at working and does not show any sign on instability as of now. In fact, many have started to [...] This post How to manage Data...
  8. inquiry on edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    inquiry on edge browser: its a long story but I lost edge browser program..can I get it back without paying for it? I'm using default, IE which is still painfully slow loading. 75811
  9. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  10. Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Browser: How do I download & install the Edge Browser? 5765