Windows 10: inquiry on screen resolution changer program?

Discus and support inquiry on screen resolution changer program? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; i have found a screen resolution changer and was wondering what, if any pitfalls are associated with a program that changes resolution to higher... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Pathfinder, Oct 1, 2017.

1. inquiry on screen resolution changer program?

i have found a screen resolution changer and was wondering what, if any pitfalls are associated with a program that changes resolution to higher setting? mine is 1366x768 default

:)

Pathfinder, Oct 1, 2017

2. Windows 10 update 19 Sep 2016

For better resolution on this concern of distorted and elongated screen after the Windows 10 update, may we request you to post this inquiry on one of our more advanced website which is called Technet. Please click on the link below to get in touch with
    them.

Resources and Tools for IT Professionals | TechNet

Feel free to post if you have other inquiries.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 1, 2017
  3. silent mode omnia

Yes, there is a profile changer that gives you normal, silent and vibrate options. I do not have the Omnia but I believe that you can quickly access the profile changer from the widgets screen.

http://www.experiencemobility.net

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 1, 2017
  4. swarfega Win User

inquiry on screen resolution changer program?

I would leave it at the default, particularly as its a laptop. It might make the laptop produce more heat if you increase it.

When you go to settings, does it say recommended in brackets next to that resolution?

swarfega, Oct 1, 2017
  5. i checked. the recommended setting is 1366x768... so i guess if i want a higher resolution, i would have to get a more powerful pc, i dreamt my pc transformed into 4k res lol. no real worries, cheers

Pathfinder, Oct 1, 2017
  6. Helmut Win User
    You can't, it's impossible. Those are physical pixels. The native resolution.
    If it's 1366 x 768 screen that's it.

You can scale up lower resolutions to fit. However that will never look quite so good as the native resolution.

Helmut, Oct 1, 2017
  7. yes i have option to scale down lower res. but ill leave my default res alone until i can upgrade pc in future. cheers

Pathfinder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

inquiry on screen resolution changer program?

1. inquiry on screen resolution changer program? - Similar Threads - inquiry screen resolution

2. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  3. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: HOW CAN I SEND A MAIL FROM MICROSOFT WORD PAD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inquiry/4fb35062-267b-4ce2-be90-bedf25d19ee9
  4. Inquiry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry: Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not....
  5. Program Resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program Resolution: I'm having an issue with a specific program that will not run in full screen mode. I've tried going into the properties on the program changing the high DPI settings changing the color profile and changing Windows overall resolution to try to get it to work and no matter what...
  6. Trojan Inquiry

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Inquiry: Hello, recently I was doing an experiment and I downloaded a file which contains a trojan. Windows Defender automatically stopped it and I ran a full scan with malware bytes and windows defender. It was a Trojan:Win32/Dridex. My question is, can trojans be detected easily?...
  7. specific screen resolutions for specific programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    specific screen resolutions for specific programs: on previous versions of windows, one could choose the screen resolution for specific programs or apps. I cant find it in windows10, all I can find in it's place is one screen resolution option "640 x 480" and after a long time of searching for other ways to do this, it's too...
  8. Changing the resolution of a program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the resolution of a program: So is there any way to change the resolution of a program before startup? My monitor is 1360x768 and when I run the program it says out of range and alt+enter doesnt work. So can you tell me a solution or a program to help me? submitted by /u/TheMathKing55 [link]...
  9. Pricing inquiry

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  10. first time user of WD backup program (inquiry)

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    first time user of WD backup program (inquiry): I have just setup my external HDD. I haven't yet decided to start the backup process yet.. can I backup entire OS? and instructions said it will create a system image too, I don't have any disks setup yet. I want to make sure everything goes without a hitch before initialize...