Windows 10: Inquiry

Discus and support Inquiry in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Greetings. I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Umar Yashi, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Inquiry

Greetings.

I have been attempting to install Forza Horizon 4 via the Microsoft Store App on my Samsung Galaxy Book S but unfortunately, It has been unsuccessful. I would like to know if the Game is compatible with my device or not.

:)

Umar Yashi, Apr 14, 2021

2. How can i restore my accidental deletion of about 1/2 of my desktop icons

Hi,

Since your desktop icons are not in the Recycle Bin, we suggest that you create a new shortcut for your preferred applications. Follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop > New > Shortcut.
    • Enter the path of the application you want to create an icon or select Browse... > click OK > Next > Finish.
    Note: If the deleted icons on your desktops are not shortcuts, but are saved files, it may be possible to retrieve them if they are saved in OneDrive.

Let us know if you have other inquiries.

Regile Reb, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Windows 10 explorer.exe memory error on shutdown

We are asking you to run these tools to help us diagnose the issue and provide you the appropriate solution as well.

We suggest that you install all the pending updates on Windows 10. Here are the steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.
    Feel free to post back for further inquiries.

Jennifer Bri, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Inquiry

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, laptop ceased functioning.

Hi Stephen,

To get your Windows computer working again, kindly answer the following inquiries first:

• Was the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 successful?
    • Kindly explain further what happens when you turn on your Windows laptop.
    • Are you getting any error messages? If you do, kindly post it here for a more accurate troubleshooting suggestion.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your answers in these questions.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Inquiry

1. Inquiry - Similar Threads - Inquiry

2. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  3. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software: Dear Microsoft Support Team,I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the necessary certification requirements for selling Windows system software in my computer shop in India.As part of the business regulations in India, there is a requirement to...
  4. Inquiry Regarding eudyogaadhar Certificate Requirement for Selling Windows System Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Inquiry regarding using Microsoft Gift Cards towards the purchase of software?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry regarding using Microsoft Gift Cards towards the purchase of software?: I recently purchased a new Laptop and have Windows 11 Home. I wish to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro and was wondering, if I could use Microsoft Store Gift Cards to toward the purchase of that upgrade? Also, would I use the gift cards at checkout or should I add the gift card...
  6. Inquiry regarding using Microsoft Gift Cards towards the purchase of software?

Inquiry regarding using Microsoft Gift Cards towards the purchase of software?: I recently purchased a new Laptop and have Windows 11 Home. I wish to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro and was wondering, if I could use Microsoft Store Gift Cards to toward the purchase of that upgrade? Also, would I use the gift cards at checkout or should I add the gift card...
  7. Inquiry Regarding Usage Rights and Permissions for Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler Content

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inquiry Regarding Usage Rights and Permissions for Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler Content: I recognize that it might sound odd for someone to be interested in something from this particular product, but please bear with me. I am reaching out to inquire about the usage rights and permissions for certain content included on the Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler...
  8. Inquiry Regarding Usage Rights and Permissions for Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler Content

Inquiry Regarding Usage Rights and Permissions for Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler Content: I recognize that it might sound odd for someone to be interested in something from this particular product, but please bear with me. I am reaching out to inquire about the usage rights and permissions for certain content included on the Games for Windows 95 CD Sampler...
  9. Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?: What are third party domains? Microsoft is installed on my computer. I have no separate gaming platforms or separate educationalproducts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-novice-inquiry-how-is-the-security/321afbf8-d6a9-40d5-9c12-da7fb5df5837
  10. Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?

Absolute novice inquiry. How is the security company ADT utilizing Device Task?: What are third party domains? Microsoft is installed on my computer. I have no separate gaming platforms or separate educationalproducts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/absolute-novice-inquiry-how-is-the-security/321afbf8-d6a9-40d5-9c12-da7fb5df5837