Windows 10: Insane problematic boot ups

Discus and support Insane problematic boot ups in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft team, I write this to let you know that ever since I've gotten the recent Windows 10 updates, your OS has been nothing but trouble.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gian CarloB. Gilormini, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Insane problematic boot ups

Hello Microsoft team,

I write this to let you know that ever since I've gotten the recent Windows 10 updates, your OS has been nothing but trouble. Let's start with the power settings:

Before this mess, my power settings were pretty straightforward: I shut down, it shut downs. I put it on sleep mode, it stays on sleep mode and wakes up when I move the mouse or press on the keyboard buttons. But with the recent updates, it seems the OS likes to screw things up with the sleep mode. When I put it to sleep mode, the PC shuts down and I have had to boot it up again.

But this is only the beginning. As this problem persisted, I then have gotten problems with booting up my PC. I've gotten Error 1962, the Auto Repair loop, all which I did manage to fix at least for now, and the sleep mode problem still persists. I downloaded all latest drivers of my Lenovo desktop PC, the latest BIOS, I ran a system file check through command prompt, I ran the power troubleshoot; nothing fixed the sleep mode mess.

Right now, I am suffering boot up problems, no Error 1962 for now, but I am having a slow Auto Repair that I suspect will turn to a loop. I wantsolid, concrete and efficient solutions to these issues and NOW. This has happened to me this early in July and has been running well prior to that. I have a stable Hard Drive, no malwares, a good anti virus, I haven't had viral issues with my PC since then. I want this fixed now. And no, I don't have a Windows Installation CD/DVD, so don't give me that as a solution. I'm sorry if I sound really angry but I am because this has been the most absurd things that has happened to my PC.

Quick update: The auto-repair has finished during writing this, now it's stuck on a black screen. Please help. I want my PC back.

:)

Gian CarloB. Gilormini, Jul 5, 2020

2. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Jul 5, 2020
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 5, 2020
  4. joeyck Win User

Insane problematic boot ups

[FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

Insane problematic boot ups [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Jul 5, 2020
Thema:

Insane problematic boot ups

1. Insane problematic boot ups - Similar Threads - Insane problematic boot

2. PROBLEMATIC APP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PROBLEMATIC APP: I HAVE SOME ISSUE WITH APP ON MY PHONE THAT STUCKS ALL THE TIME ALSO WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WHAT CAN I DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problematic-app/0c096e63-bc0b-4d5c-bdd3-2cb90d113c33
  3. PROBLEMATIC APP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROBLEMATIC APP: I HAVE SOME ISSUE WITH APP ON MY PHONE THAT STUCKS ALL THE TIME ALSO WHEN I TRY TO SIGN IN WHAT CAN I DO https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problematic-app/0c096e63-bc0b-4d5c-bdd3-2cb90d113c33
  4. PROBLEMATIC APP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problematic start Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problematic start Windows: I have the following problem, when I open my laptop I normally see on my screen the point where you have the option to enter Bios and after that my screen remains black without entering windows. I have to press any button on the keyboard and then it goes to windows. Then when...
  6. Insanely slow boot up .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Insanely slow boot up .: My PC takes forever. It sometimes take 30-50 minutes or it just never loads. This happened 1 week ago. I can't get into safe mode cuz all it says is "your PC ran into a problem" or something like that. I tried system restore and command prompt. I watched YouTube videos, but...
  7. Formatting a problematic W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Formatting a problematic W10: I have an asus laptop with which I messed up and fails to restore to factory settings despite trying to troubleshoot it using various methods.I'd like to format it without re-installing windows or any OS, I just wanna wipe it clean as if I bought it without an OS.How do I do...
  8. Problematic computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problematic computer: Hi, I’ve been having a lot of problems with my computer lately. I was hoping you could help. It started out as a loop of blue screens of death which turned into a driver not found. My dad reset it to factory settings which made the computer work again, but today I got the...
  9. problematic bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    problematic bitlocker: Hi, I have Samsung R540 and I recently locked one of my drive using bitlocker but after using it for sometime it wouldn't open and now it give me these message "the bitlocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of windows. Try opening the drive using a...
  10. problematic bitlocker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problematic bitlocker: Hi, I have Samsung R540 and I recently locked one of my drive using bitlocker but after using it for sometime it wouldn't open and now it give me these message "the bitlocker encryption on this drive isn't compatible with your version of windows. Try opening the drive using a...