Windows 10: insert a scanned document into a word document

Discus and support insert a scanned document into a word document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JamesRobinson3J, Oct 23, 2020.

1. insert a scanned document into a word document

How do I insert a scanned document into a word document . There is no tab for document in Insert options

:)

JamesRobinson3J, Oct 23, 2020

2. How do you convert a scanned drawing into a word document

Hello Jeremiah,

When you insert a scanned photos or images on Word and you save it, it automatically becomes part of the

document. May we ask for the version of your Word (e.g. 2010, 2013, 2016, etc.)?

In the meantime, you may refer on these articles for possible solution:

We will wait for your feedback.

Lawrence Lib, Oct 23, 2020
  3. jgunning Win User
    Recovering corrupt word documents

Please explain...?

And I know this thread is abit of a spam magnet..for that I apologise.
    Unfortunately I cannot attach one of the files due to they need to remain confidential.

I have tried the following:

- Several "text" recovery programs.
    - I have tried using word to repair and open the documents
    - I have tried opening the documents in several other text browsers - ie. Notepad, wordpad etc
    - I have tried using winzip, winrar and 7zip to retreive text
    - I have tried changing options in word to attempt to open the document as a draft.
    - I have tried to use word to "insert text" from the document

All these things havent worked for me yet.. *Cry :cry:

jgunning, Oct 23, 2020
  4. DRDNA Win User

insert a scanned document into a word document

DRDNA, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

insert a scanned document into a word document

1. insert a scanned document into a word document - Similar Threads - insert scanned document

2. Word Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Document: After updating Windy10, I can not access my old Word or Excel Documents. Any help would be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/e96ad2ae-58f8-4915-821c-5a461c75acf6
  3. word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  4. word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  5. word document

6. Word Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  7. Word Documents

Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  8. Word document

in Windows 10 Support
    Word document: I typed a letter using Word. When I went to documents to open this letter to print Microsoft word kept opening a window telling me to sign into my micrisoft acct and either use for free for a month or pay. Why can't I access any documents, is there a way around this, it never...
  9. inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inserting a pdf or jpg file into a word document: Hello I have been trying to insert a pdf document, which is an image into my Word document. I even saved it as a jpg and tried that... no luck help please...
  10. Inserting a picture in a Word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inserting a picture in a Word document: In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I...