Windows 10: insert from form not what is on form

Discus and support insert from form not what is on form in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, need new eyes on this. I fill in form to insert, it does insert but not what I entered ------------------------------------------------------------... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 1Tsme1941, Mar 17, 2021.

1. 1Tsme1941 Win User

insert from form not what is on form

Hi, need new eyes on this. I fill in form to insert, it does insert but not what I entered
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    this is the form code- truncated

!DOCTYPE html><html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body><center><b>
    <FORM action=maintinsert.php method=post>

Id<INPUT TYPE="text" size=5 name=id>
    Unit<INPUT TYPE="text" size=5 name=unit>
    Tenant<INPUT TYPE="text" size=25 name=tenant>
    Date<INPUT TYPE="text" size=10 name=datereceived>
    Time<INPUT TYPE="text" size=7...

Read more

1Tsme1941, Mar 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms Office

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Brink, Mar 17, 2021
  4. insert from form not what is on form

Form Data

Hi Jim,

There are several form data that can be accessed on Windows 10. For us to know more about your concern with form data, we'll be needing additional information:

• Can you tell us more details about the form data that you're trying to edit?
    • Where are you trying to access form data?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot of the form data?

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

insert from form not what is on form

1. insert from form not what is on form - Similar Threads - insert form form

2. What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?: This needs to be in the "Microsoft Forms" section, but I can't find Forms under any of the options provided.I've been creating surveys for a while with Microsoft Forms, embedding videos in my questions. Now, I am not able to embed videos. I can do an image search, get...
  3. What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?: This needs to be in the "Microsoft Forms" section, but I can't find Forms under any of the options provided.I've been creating surveys for a while with Microsoft Forms, embedding videos in my questions. Now, I am not able to embed videos. I can do an image search, get...
  4. Form filling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Form filling: Hi, I have a web site I access on my laptop and recently, when I enter numbers in a form which normally moves on to the next box it is now jumping 2 boxes. so when I put a 4 for example in the 1st box, the cursor moves to the 2nd box and I enter a 4 on there, it moves to the...
  5. Form filling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Form filling: Hi, I have a web site I access on my laptop and recently, when I enter numbers in a form which normally moves on to the next box it is now jumping 2 boxes. so when I put a 4 for example in the 1st box, the cursor moves to the 2nd box and I enter a 4 on there, it moves to the...
  6. Form filling

7. Microsoft forms

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft forms: I have created a forms survey. I sent out the link. I have received responses. As soon as i clicked on 'view' the first response i got the following message Sorry, something went wrongIT policy has disabled the collaboration feature.Technical detailsSession id:...
  8. Microsoft forms

Microsoft forms: I have created a forms survey. I sent out the link. I have received responses. As soon as i clicked on 'view' the first response i got the following message Sorry, something went wrongIT policy has disabled the collaboration feature.Technical detailsSession id:...
  9. Application forms

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application forms: I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-forms/fa59d055-4317-48d0-b17e-fdf3ad82d978
  10. Application forms

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Application forms: I have received an application form by email but how do I fill the information in on the form https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/application-forms/fa59d055-4317-48d0-b17e-fdf3ad82d978