Windows 10: Insert images doesn't work in this forum

Discus and support Insert images doesn't work in this forum in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! When I choose 'insert image from computer' simply nothing happens when I hit 'upload files'. And when I choose 'insert image from URL' the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgbrother, Jul 7, 2020.

1. bgbrother Win User

Insert images doesn't work in this forum

Hello! When I choose 'insert image from computer' simply nothing happens when I hit 'upload files'. And when I choose 'insert image from URL' the result looks like this (screenshots):
    https://snipboard.io/KWVLtl.jpg
    https://snipboard.io/z8ZpM6.jpg

The only way I can submit images is by plain copy-pasting the links to them in the text field and they can't be directly previewed

:)

bgbrother, Jul 7, 2020
  2. MrNeeds Win User

This question is about inserting images in this forum?

whenever I post an image, I usually use "insert inline" and it just displays the one image, as observed below:

you can also do it Paul's way as well, give them a try and see if it works for you Mike

Insert images doesn't work in this forum [​IMG]

edit: testing out this theory, if this edit is successful, I should not see the images underneath this text.

MrNeeds, Jul 7, 2020
  3. This question is about inserting images in this forum?

Hi

I use the insert image icon at the top, but I usually also end up with another one showing up as and attached file under my message.

I thought I did it just as I did in the message above but in this case it worked.

On occasion I've deleted the attachment only to have the image in the post disappear too.

I don't think that I did anything different here and in the other post I linked to.

Mike

Let me check the insert inline thing...

I don't get the interface that you are showing...

When I select Upload File(s) it just plugs it into the message.

But it seems to be working normally now.

I don't know what I'm doing differently, I've had this problem for quite a while.

MikeHawthorne, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Insert images doesn't work in this forum

This question is about inserting images in this forum?

Add Ram's method works like a charm.
    Type text /post it/ then edit the text and look for the paper clip to insert image.

The Howling Wolves, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Insert images doesn't work in this forum

1. Insert images doesn't work in this forum - Similar Threads - Insert images doesn't

2. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  3. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  4. Insert key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Insert key not working: When I press the Insert key on my laptop in apps that make use of the Insert key, nothing happens. For instance in Freeplane, pressing the Insert key is supposed to create a child node on a mind map, but it doesn't work. I have also tried to use the Insert key in Freemind and...
  5. Insert key not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert key not working: Yesterday, for the first time since I bought my laptop, I needed to use the Insert key (it says "Einfg" instead of "Ins" because I bought it from Germany). I tried it in two applications Freemind and Freeplane, in both of which it is supposed to create a child node on a mind...
  6. Restore Windows Image Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Windows Image Doesn't Work: I am trying to use RESET MY PC feature. It is a captured 1703 image. I have winre.wim in the C:\Windows\System32\Recovery folder. I have used the command "reagentc.exe /setreimage /path C:\windows\system32\recovery and 'reagentc.exe /enable'. I used this command to try to...
  7. inserting images from various directories

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    inserting images from various directories: Whenever I want to insert a picture windows always chooses "Local Disk" from my directory tree. Is there a way to change this to "Pictures" or one of "Pictures" subdirectories so that I don't always have to click on "Pictures" and the subdirectory when I want to insert a...
  8. Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email

Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email: I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit and this is in regards to the built in Mail app. Hi all, I am trying to send out an email ad and i want to insert a jpg photo into the email and then add a link to this image so that when the image is clicked in, it will take the user to my...
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. This question is about inserting images in this forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    This question is about inserting images in this forum?: Hi I'd like to know how I insert an image in my posts without it repeating the image below the main body of the post. It seem that every time I post an image I end up with is appearing twice, I've messed around with it but when I try and remove the attachment the...