Windows 10: Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

Discus and support Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I replaced my broken Wi-Fi adapter on Windows 11, but despite available connections, my Wi-Fi button show "not available." I've tried network resets,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sarc Ampo-on, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

I replaced my broken Wi-Fi adapter on Windows 11, but despite available connections, my Wi-Fi button show "not available." I've tried network resets, netsh resets, and restarting the PC with no success. In "change adapter settings," the Wi-Fi from the adapter is labeled as "not connected" even when it is. I am still seeking a solution to ensure registration of available Wi-Fi connections. So any help?

:)

Sarc Ampo-on, Nov 30, 2023

2. WiFi Adapter question

To be honest, I keep losing my wifi connection and Im almost positive its not due to my internet connection or Router or anything like that. VERY often, everyday, all day it keeps happening. The troubleshooter always resolves it by "reset wifi-adapter" (I believe this is the step it takes that resolves the problem) before it happens again anyways. Its driving me nuts ! Most time when it suddenly goes out (the connection) all the networks that should be in "show available networks" or all but the one I was connected to, disappear. I run the troubleshooter and it ends in resetting the wifi adapter. And it works. 10 minutes later, it happens again. Im trying to pin down the problem here. Thank you for your help.

Bright Eyes, Nov 30, 2023
  3. USB Wireless adapter not connecting to Wifi

Hello

I am having trouble making my new USB Wifi Adapter to work. The drivers are working fine but the issue is it is not connecting to wifi.

1. I am using Windows 10
    2. The adapter which I am trying to work is Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps
    3. I have also one USB mini wifi adapter attached to my other USB through which I am currently using internet

Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... 246642d1567963424t-usb-wireless-adapter-not-connecting-wifi-networks-list.jpg

From the above screenshot, the Wi-Fi 2 is which I am trying to connect. When I right-click on Wi-Fi 2 and click on Connect/Disconnect, It shows the already connected Wifi through USB mini adapter.

When I Disable WiFi and try to connect through WiFi 2 then it shows an error "Change settings, such as making a connection metered"

The device utility does not show any Wifi available connections though there are 2-3 wifi connection is there.

Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... 246643d1567963675t-usb-wireless-adapter-not-connecting-wifi-utility.jpg

Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... 246644d1567964615t-usb-wireless-adapter-not-connecting-wifi-utility_2.jpg

any idea how can I make connect to internet using my new Alfa AWUS036NHA 150Mbps Wireless USB Adaptor - Wi Fi 2 on Windows 10 ?

oneandthree, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

Addonics Releases WiFi Drive Adapter

Addonics Technologies today announced a network device for the wireless sharing of a USB drive or micro SD card or for using as a wireless hot spot for connecting wireless devices to the internet.

The WiFi Drive Adapter is ideal for numerous applications, including wireless file sharing on USB drives or micro SD cards, streaming music or video to a tablet, smart phone, MP3 player or notebook PC. Set up is fast and easy. Simply attach a USB drive or insert a micro SD card into the WiFi Drive Adapter. The data on the USB drive or the micro SD card becomes readily accessible wirelessly.

Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... Addonics_WiFi_Drive_Adapter_01_thm.jpg

The WiFi Drive Adapter is also a great tool for setting up a shared internet connection by multiple wireless devices such as notebooks, smart phones or tablets to the Internet in a hotel, office or any place where only one Internet connection is available. To create a wireless hot spot, simply connect the WiFi Drive Adapter to a Local Area Network with an Internet connection.

The Addonics WiFi Drive Adapter supports the IEEE802.11b/g/n standard with a range of 150 feet in an open area. It includes one RJ45 socket for 10/100 Mbps Ethernet connection.

MSRP of the WiFi Drive Adapter is $ 49.95. Visit http://addonics.com/products/wdausm.php for more information.

Cristian_25H, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

1. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI... - Similar Threads - Inserted WIFI adapter

2. Wifi says no internet even though there is

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi says no internet even though there is: I am using an HP Envy x360. Yesterday everything was working great. Now my computer shows that it is connected to the wifi but it says there is no internet. I have multiple other devices connected to this internet both wired and on the wifi that are working perfectly. I tried...
  3. Wifi says no internet even though there is

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi says no internet even though there is: I am using an HP Envy x360. Yesterday everything was working great. Now my computer shows that it is connected to the wifi but it says there is no internet. I have multiple other devices connected to this internet both wired and on the wifi that are working perfectly. I tried...
  4. Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserted new WIFI adapter but WIFI button shows "not available" even though there are WIFI...: I replaced my broken Wi-Fi adapter on Windows 11, but despite available connections, my Wi-Fi button show "not available." I've tried network resets, netsh resets, and restarting the PC with no success. In "change adapter settings," the Wi-Fi from the adapter is labeled as...
  5. Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Icon Showing Up But No Wifi Options Available: I have had my pc for 9 months about now. It has worked perfectly for this whole time but recently, the wifi stopped working and so did my ethernet. My wifi icon in the bottom right shows up, but there are no networks to be found on the wifi tab and my ethernet does work. I...
  6. Wifi adapter not showing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi adapter not showing: Hi My wifi connections are no longer showing. Every time I start my laptop, all I get is the airplane mode option. I have looked at previous discussions on the topic, but none of the suggestions are working for me. I have an HP laptop running on Windows 10, version 2004 with...
  7. Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth not available even though I had a Bluetooth adapter built in with the WiFi adapter: I was having issues with my pc earlier involving Bluetooth, and I made the dumb decision to uninstall the Bluetooth driver entirely like the complete idiot I am. I tried installing another driver from intel and restarted my PC, nothing seems to work, I have been scouting the...
  8. WiFi adapter disappears: No WiFi

WiFi adapter disappears: No WiFi: I have a HP Spectre laptop which has been working fine until a Windows 10 update happened. Now the WiFI adapter Intel 8265 is not installed gives Code 56 error when I view in Device Manager. There is a yellow exclamation mark in front of the device. I have tried...
  9. No wifi connections available, no wifi adapter choice

No wifi connections available, no wifi adapter choice: hello, I am writing this on my phone. I got an Acer Aspire about a week ago and it has always connected to my wifi no problem. now it won't, and it says no internet options are available. [IMG] when i try to troubleshoot it, it leads me to this [IMG]i found on another...
  10. PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine

PC Will Not Connect to WiFi Even Though WiFi Connection Is Fine: Recently my Windows 10 PC has been having an issue where it is the only device that will not connect to internet. I turn the wifi off and on again multiple times and sometimes it takes 10 tries before it finally connects. One minute it's fine and suddenly the connection drops...