Windows 10: Inserting gif

Discus and support Inserting gif in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I insert a gif to my windows 10 background... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by minukjayathilake, May 5, 2020.

1. Inserting gif

How can I insert a gif to my windows 10 background

:)

minukjayathilake, May 5, 2020
  2. RVer88 Win User

Windows version 1809 - excel displays new comment instead of insert comment

Did all of the steps you suggested and the drop down list still does not show "insert comment" HOWEVER when I select "new note" from the dropdown list, it works the same as "insert comment". I think the engineers changed the title. Also at the top
    of the excel screen is a field "tell me what you want to do"; if you type in insert comment, the insert comment window comes up and looks exactly like the window when you select "new note". As you suggested, I will send feedback to the engineers. Thank
    you for your help.

RVer88, May 5, 2020
  3. SD card inserted into PC doesn't do anything

Hi,

We may need to do further investigation to identify the issue and its cause. Please provide us the following information:

• Have you tried inserting or connecting other SD cards?
    • Are you getting any error messages when trying to insert the SD card, or when trying to connect the camera? If so, please send us a screenshot.
    • Are you getting any error messages in Device Manager? Please send us a screenshot.

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problem, and attempt to fix the issue automatically. You may refer to the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    • Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, May 5, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Inserting gif

Error insert removable disk g

Hi Brandon,

For us to properly isolate the issue and provide the best solution possible, we need additional information:

• Did you insert a removable drive storage, like a USB Flashdrive, on your device?
    • Have you tried using other ports to insert the removable storage?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Anne Ros, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Inserting gif

1. Inserting gif - Similar Threads - Inserting gif

2. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  3. i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop. when i insert it in the...: Hello, one day i am trying to send files from my android phone to my laptop, through a data cable. But when i insert it in the laptop usb port it is not detecting it. But when i connect the data cable through a usb hub it detect my phone. What is the problem. I even installed...
  4. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  5. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again: Hi,A Fujitsu-Siemens laptop usually not always does not turn on with power on button, even if it's pressed for a long, while it's on A/C, the battery is charging, or fully charged. It can be turned on after I take out the battery, put it back, sometimes after the second time...
  6. Laptop does not turn on when battery inserted + on ac, only when I take out and put back again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  7. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  8. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard: Whenever I try to insert a document or an image into whiteboard, it gives me an "unknown error message" with this underneath:Whiteboard Correlation Id: 4624498b-5be9-40c8-89e7-f760bd98d5c82024-04-22T05:28:22.819ZHow can I fix this so I can insert images and documents into my...
  9. How to insert document or image without getting an unknown error? - whiteboard

10. "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" error???: Tried to hop on my computer this morning only to be greeted with the "restart and select proper boot or insert boot and press key" message. Tried to look up how to fix this but nothing online matches the screen on my pc. Using a 2014 acer computer with windows 8.1. Boot...