Windows 10: inserting images from various directories

Discus and support inserting images from various directories in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever I want to insert a picture windows always chooses "Local Disk" from my directory tree. Is there a way to change this to "Pictures" or one of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nasard, May 12, 2019.

1. nasard Win User

inserting images from various directories

Whenever I want to insert a picture windows always chooses "Local Disk" from my directory tree. Is there a way to change this to "Pictures" or one of "Pictures" subdirectories so that I don't always have to click on "Pictures" and the subdirectory when I want to insert a picture?

:)

nasard, May 12, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, May 12, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, May 12, 2019
  4. inserting images from various directories

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, May 12, 2019
Thema:

inserting images from various directories

1. inserting images from various directories - Similar Threads - inserting images various

2. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  3. Insert image is failing to upload

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insert image is failing to upload: i wanted to post a question but when I tried to 'insert image', whether or not i select a png, jpeg or bmp , when i click upload i see error msg failed to upload BUT a green banner appears above the text field with the wording 'image inserted successfully '.i would included...
  4. The newest version of the whiteboard does not show the function of inserting images from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The newest version of the whiteboard does not show the function of inserting images from...: When I launched a new board, it popped up that I currently could add images from Bing search, however, as I clicked the image under the create category, it remains the path of my local file explorer. I am looking forward to getting solutions. Thank you....
  5. The newest version of the whiteboard does not show the function of inserting images from...

The newest version of the whiteboard does not show the function of inserting images from...: When I launched a new board, it popped up that I currently could add images from Bing search, however, as I clicked the image under the create category, it remains the path of my local file explorer. I am looking forward to getting solutions. Thank you....
  6. Unable to extract x64 image. Run Coreinfo from a writeable directory.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to extract x64 image. Run Coreinfo from a writeable directory.: I'd be grateful for any advice people might be able to offer on this; I have an old PC with the following spec: Processor IntelR CoreTM i3-4005U CPU @ 1.70GHz 1.70 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 2.44 GB usable System type 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and...
  7. Insert images doesn't work in this forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Insert images doesn't work in this forum: Hello! When I choose 'insert image from computer' simply nothing happens when I hit 'upload files'. And when I choose 'insert image from URL' the result looks like this (screenshots): https://snipboard.io/KWVLtl.jpg https://snipboard.io/z8ZpM6.jpg The only way I can submit...
  8. Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email

Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email: I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit and this is in regards to the built in Mail app. Hi all, I am trying to send out an email ad and i want to insert a jpg photo into the email and then add a link to this image so that when the image is clicked in, it will take the user to my...
  9. Inserting an image in Paint 3D...

Inserting an image in Paint 3D...: So I inserted a logo on 6 images so far in Paint 3D with no problem. Now there is this one image, that won't take that same logo and I don't know why. This image has a "fence image" all across the canvas, so I just eliminated the last part of that "fence" to insert the logo...
  10. This question is about inserting images in this forum?

in Windows 10 Support
    This question is about inserting images in this forum?: Hi I'd like to know how I insert an image in my posts without it repeating the image below the main body of the post. It seem that every time I post an image I end up with is appearing twice, I've messed around with it but when I try and remove the attachment the...