Windows 10: inserting pictures into emails

Discus and support inserting pictures into emails in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How does one INSERT not attach an image into the body text of an email message using Optus Webmail?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BillPayne5, May 2, 2022.

1. inserting pictures into emails

How does one INSERT not attach an image into the body text of an email message using Optus Webmail?

:)

BillPayne5, May 2, 2022

2. Email File Insert Function

What are you using for Email?

If it's the Windows Mail app, then the insertion works as expected here - just the picture selected, not the whole folder.

Can you tell us step by step how exactly you are inserting the picture?

Gordon B-P, May 2, 2022
  3. email

Works OK here in Edge browser.

Steps:

• Create new email or reply to one received
    • Click on "Insert a Picture"
    • Select Picture
    • Click on Insert at the bottom of the picture selection window
    • Window returns to email composition and picture uploads.
    You don't mention doing no 4.

Gordon B-P, May 2, 2022
  4. enso Win User

inserting pictures into emails

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, May 2, 2022
Thema:

inserting pictures into emails

1. inserting pictures into emails - Similar Threads - inserting pictures emails

2. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  3. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting pictures: Word or excel no longer lets me insert a picture from on line- it comes up with an error. I use this feature OFTEN but now cant do one picture. Worked Monday, tuesday it decided this wasnt an option anymore....
  4. Inserting pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. inserting pictures into emails

inserting pictures into emails: How does one INSERT not attach an image into the body text of an email message using Optus Webmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-pictures-into-emails/b61ac8d4-1554-4c8d-9e0c-4f6821c16387
  6. inserting pictures into emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inserting pictures into emails: How does one INSERT not attach an image into the body text of an email message using Optus Webmail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inserting-pictures-into-emails/b61ac8d4-1554-4c8d-9e0c-4f6821c16387
  7. Unable to insert COM object as picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to insert COM object as picture: In Windows 10 I am unable to insert object as picture. It shows only icon. To reproduce the issue: Open for example wordpad or any other application which supports object embedding. Choose insert object. choose insert from file Choose any jpeg picture. File is inserted...
  8. Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email

Inserting a picture creates 2 images in the email: I am using Windows 10 Home 64-bit and this is in regards to the built in Mail app. Hi all, I am trying to send out an email ad and i want to insert a jpg photo into the email and then add a link to this image so that when the image is clicked in, it will take the user to my...
  9. Inserting a picture in a Word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inserting a picture in a Word document: In Windows 10; I can't insert a picture, from my computer, into a Word document. I am following the Help instructions, which are the same as they were for Windows 7. However, the picture doesn't appear in the document, but I do get what looks like a text box. What am I...
  10. inserting pictures in a thread

in Browsers and Email
    inserting pictures in a thread: Hi, I must have changed some setting or something has changed I think *Sad In the past I could just copy and paste an image (prtscrn) in a message. Now I first have to save the image and separately upload it? This is in Edge, but also in FireFox I guess it's...