Windows 10: Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

Discus and support Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Research, its Developer Experience team and its Applications and Services Group are all building out pieces of the company's evolving bot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

Read more: Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

950XL recovery

Still, the current OS build is need. And, still I recommend to edit the initial post to change the category to Mobile Devices. You are not in Windows Insider anymore but still in the land of Microsoft’s Automatic Bots.

Abi99 (2), Apr 10, 2016
  3. CrazyKats Win User
    i want talk with somebody

We are all real people on here, not bots/

If you want to talk about a problem with

Windows 10 Insiders builds, ask a question.

Otherwise you are in the wrong place.

CrazyKats, Apr 10, 2016
  4. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

Wow thanks for posting this

hTconeM9user, Apr 10, 2016
Thema:

Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy

1. Inside Microsoft's build-a-bot strategy - Similar Threads - Inside Microsoft's build

2. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  3. Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?: Is the Microsoft Store also an insider build in a Windows Insider Build?I noticed the word "Insider" after the "Microsoft Store" name when the application is open.If it is an insider build, does it mean that the Microsoft Store app is an insider build itself or the apps are...
  4. Microsoft Defender marketing strategy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender marketing strategy: Hi I'm new to this board, please forgive and support any errors of procedure. Switched on my computer for the first time today this morning. immediately frantic collection of panels came up all purportedly telling me my computer was possibly compromised and that it had...
  5. Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  6. The Windows Insider Program at Microsoft Build 2019

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows Insider Program at Microsoft Build 2019: Microsoft’s premier developer conference is happening now—May 6-8—at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. Come experience the latest technologies firsthand and stop by to see us at the Windows Insider booth. Registration is still available. REGISTER FOR BUILD...
  7. Strategy to move from insider to regular build, without data loss?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strategy to move from insider to regular build, without data loss?: Hi guys, as the headline says, any chance to move to the regular builds (1809 when it is released) without setting everything up new from scratch? Something like an inplace-up/downgrade? I'm on 18242.1000 now, but intend to use this machine now as a"HTPC", so no more need for...
  8. Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Meet the presenter bot, a bot that presents about*bots: I found this at channel 9, and it is probably the most easy to understand definition of bots out there(in my opinion). PresenterBot is an open source project to demonstrate some of the technologies behind bot framework, LUIS, Skype and Bing Speech. You can find the...
  9. Building Intelligent Bots for Business

in Windows 10 News
    Building Intelligent Bots for Business: Earlier today, in San Francisco, we provided an update on how Microsoft is helping to democratize Artificial Intelligence (AI) by making it accessible to everyone and every organization. Today’s focus was on conversational computing, which combines the power of natural...
  10. Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework: Two years ago at its Build developer conference, Microsoft made a big push for its bot development tools and the idea of "conversation as a service." Since then, things have gone a bit quiet. [img] But it seems like Microsoft is ready to ramp up its bot-building tools...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inside microsoft bot