Windows 10: Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10

Discus and support Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft officials gave PC and phone makers their latest Windows 10 marching orders at WinHEC 2016. Here's where Microsoft is hoping its partners push... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10

Read more: Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10 | ZDNet

:)

Brink, May 12, 2016

2. IMO APP

its not my responsibility to aproach developers..its Microsoft responsibility to aproch developers to grand customers need...if you not ready to approach I will sell my windows phone and will buy android phone

another sad user, May 12, 2016
  3. Windows 7 Phone Update "Mango" is really a Lemon

I am sorry that Microsoft will not take what many many partners have said about still won't sync directly to non-exchange-based outlook. I cant sell your mobile phones to small company users and home users that use other Microsoft products when it can
    work together. I am sure you chaps have a grand plan but you have it wrong. I wish you all the best but other mobile operating systems work with your other products.

CliveBrewer, May 12, 2016
Thema:

Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10

1. Inside Microsoft's grand plan to sell more Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Inside Microsoft's grand

2. End of an era: Microsoft stops selling Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    End of an era: Microsoft stops selling Windows 10: The end of an era is upon us, as Windows 10 is slowly being retired after more than eight years of launch. Announced in 2015, the official retirement of Windows 10 is on October 14, 2025, and comes nearly ten years after its release on July 2015, when Windows 8 was under...
  3. When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When will Microsoft stop selling Windows 10 Pro?: When I can afford it I am going to purchase a genuine retail key for Windows 10 Pro directly from Microsoft's website. How much longer will Microsoft continue to sell Windows 10 Pro?Many thanks...
  4. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  5. Microsoft starts shipping Windows 10 v1909 builds to more Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft starts shipping Windows 10 v1909 builds to more Insiders: Microsoft has just started rolling out Windows 10 19H2 preview builds to a small subset of seekers in Release Preview Ring, which means that beta testers need to manually check for updates to get it. Build 18363.327 is part of Windows 10 version 1909 update and it currently...
  6. Microsoft plans to make Chromium’s text finder feature more useful

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans to make Chromium’s text finder feature more useful: All Chromium-based web browsers have a powerful feature that allows you to find a specific phrase or words on a webpage. This feature is useful if you have to find a specific text on a lengthy web and while it works as intended, there’s always room for improvement. It...
  7. Microsoft is not planning to release a new Windows 10 Insider build this week

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is not planning to release a new Windows 10 Insider build this week: Microsoft is hard at work in adding new features and improvements to its next major update codenamed “19H1” which the company plans to release in the Spring/April 2019. Microsoft’s Brandon LeBlanc has confirmed that Microsoft will not be releasing any new Fast Ring builds...
  8. Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft plans to add containers to Windows 10: Microsoft has been public about its plans to add two types of containers to Windows Server 2016. But so far, company officials haven't talked about plans to bring container support to Windows client. However, adding containers to Windows 10 looks to be in the cards, as a...
  9. More details emerge on Microsoft's Windows phone plans

in Windows 10 News
    More details emerge on Microsoft's Windows phone plans: Earlier today, Microsoft announced a major restructuring of its mobile hardware business, which will include the loss of around 7,800 jobs, mostly from its phone division. The company also took a write-down of $7.6 billion, an 'impairment charge' related to its $7.2 billion...
  10. Windows 'Threshold': More on Microsoft's plan to win over Windows 7 users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 'Threshold': More on Microsoft's plan to win over Windows 7 users: Windows "Threshold," the next major version of Microsoft's Windows operating system due to hit around the spring of 2015, is coming into focus. And not too surprisingly, one of the Microsoft Operating Systems Group's main goals in designing and developing the coming...