Windows 10: Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

Discus and support Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Experience what it’s like to enter B87, Microsoft’s top-secret dream factory. [img] Tucked away on Microsoft’s vast campus in Redmond,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future

Source: Inside Microsoft's lab of the future | Microsoft Devices Blog

Brink, Oct 1, 2015

2. Wow that was something Brink thanks for sharing it with us

:)

hTconeM9user, Oct 1, 2015
  3. conti1888 Win User
    updates

yeah i mean in the future and what sorta stuff they got on beta labs atm

conti1888, Oct 1, 2015
  4. Rohn007 Win User

Windows Insider (Pro) VS Windows Insider Lab for Enterprise

Hi Alex My name is Ron. The best place to ask this question is the MS Answers forum for Insiders Results in Windows Insider Program - Microsoft Community That is where many insiders "hang out". They can provide you with specific answers based on their experiences.

Rohn007, Oct 1, 2015
  5. Rocky Win User
    Thanks. That is real cool.

Rocky, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Inside Microsoft’s lab of the future - Similar Threads - Inside Microsoft’s lab

2. Computer lab crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lab crashing: Hello i am managing a computer lab and they keep crashing, The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x1000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff802585ffc97, 0xffffd604b8b84bd8, 0xfffff8025d8a6920. they all BSOD randomly when in use and not in use, sometimes...
  3. The Future Vision of Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Vision of Microsoft 365: Productivity is personal. Who we are as human beings deeply influences productivity as both a process and an outcome. Our values and beliefs, the needs of our families, our personalities and preferences, how energized or deflated we feel when seeing our Calendars or To Dos...
  4. Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hardware Lab Kit Artwork: Hello, Where could I find the full updated certification logo with Windows Server 2019 and Windows Server 2016 with colors ? The package on the Partner center is not up to date. Thank you !...
  5. Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insider Podcast Episode 18 - Days of Future Passwords: The Windows Insider Podcast is back for a new season, starting with a two-part episode. First, Jason chats with the Windows Hello team about security innovations that are rendering passwords obsolete and making authentication safer and easier than ever. Nadya Amirchoupani and...
  6. Stream Labs OBS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stream Labs OBS: Stream Labs OBS doesn’t show up on my both screens. I’ve tried all the troubleshooting measures I could find. Help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stream-labs-obs/921afc44-1c2b-4963-a6fa-71df21ca58c2
  7. The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy

in Windows 10 News
    The Future Of Microsoft Health Is Foggy: Back in October of 2014, Microsoft released a new platform called Microsoft Health. The platform includes services that run in the cloud like the company’s Health app that is available for all major platforms and it is the cornerstone feature for those use the company’s...
  8. Feedback Lab?

in Windows 10 Support
    Feedback Lab?: I got an e-mail last week asking if I wanted to sign up for a Windows 10 Feedback Lab. Has anyone else gotten this? Or is it a scam??TIA Tom 93875
  9. Microsoft shares its vision of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares its vision of the future: Microsoft has released a new video on its work oriented account to share its vision of the future. It's all about massive, thin displays, holograms and cool, connected gadgets. There's even a tablet device shaped like a book. It's an interesting look at how the company...
  10. Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Andromeda: A Folio of the Future: [Over the past few weeks, we have been hearing a lot about the ‘Andromeda’ device that Microsoft is building. The hardware, if it is ever released, is Microsoft’s vision of the mobile future or at least a device that allows them to stay in the mobile conversation. If you...