Windows 10: insider activation

Discus and support insider activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; i need to activate windows 10 have vista key,did clean install with key skipped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KarlCurrie, Sep 20, 2020.

1. insider activation

i need to activate windows 10 have vista key,did clean install with key skipped.

:)

KarlCurrie, Sep 20, 2020

2. Cannot Active Insider Preview Program After Reinstall

Hi,

Failure to activate the Insider Build Preview can be caused by a change on your device configuration or a possible corrupted component. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which Windows build version is running on your device? You can type
      winver in the search box and press Enter to help you identify the build.
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed?

In addition, we suggest that you check the Feedback Hub for related submission regarding the builds that were affected by some activation reported issue. Confirm if the build that you're trying to activate is one of the affected
    builds and check the comment section for suggested solution.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Insider activation

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• How did you upgrade to Windows 10, through Windows updates or ISO?
    • What type of installation did you perform?
    I would request you to refer to suggestions provided by Andre Da Costa in the Wiki article created by him.

How to Activate and resolve common Product key issues in Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 20, 2020
  4. insider activation

insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

insider activation

1. insider activation - Similar Threads - insider activation

2. Leaving W11 Insider program resulted in W11 re-install that cannot be activated Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving W11 Insider program resulted in W11 re-install that cannot be activated Error...: Leaving the W11 Insider Preview program resulted in re-installing W11 Pro. Now I cannot activate and get Error 0x803 FABBA. Ir seems the system thinks I've changed hardware but it's the same system as before and after the Insider Program. Troubleshooter loops back pointlessly...
  3. Leaving W11 Insider program resulted in W11 re-install that cannot be activated Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving W11 Insider program resulted in W11 re-install that cannot be activated Error...: Leaving the W11 Insider Preview program resulted in re-installing W11 Pro. Now I cannot activate and get Error 0x803 FABBA. Ir seems the system thinks I've changed hardware but it's the same system as before and after the Insider Program. Troubleshooter loops back pointlessly...
  4. How do I activate my Windows? I'm an INSIDER, I've been asked to update Windows, I'm...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I activate my Windows? I'm an INSIDER, I've been asked to update Windows, I'm...: I'm an INSIDER running windows 11 pro. I've received a notice to go to Settings and activate WINDOWS on my laptop screen. When I go to SETTINGS/WINDOWS Update, and hit on ACTIVATE, a notice comes up that my key is invalid and says to purchase a new key, etc. What's up with...
  5. How do I activate my Windows? I'm an INSIDER, I've been asked to update Windows, I'm...

How do I activate my Windows? I'm an INSIDER, I've been asked to update Windows, I'm...: I'm an INSIDER running windows 11 pro. I've received a notice to go to Settings and activate WINDOWS on my laptop screen. When I go to SETTINGS/WINDOWS Update, and hit on ACTIVATE, a notice comes up that my key is invalid and says to purchase a new key, etc. What's up with...
  6. Here we go again, Windows restart itself INSIDE the active hours costing me an hour worth...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Here we go again, Windows restart itself INSIDE the active hours costing me an hour worth...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fashni [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/11siz6o/here_we_go_again_windows_restart_itself_inside/
  7. Trying to reset my Microsoft password in the activation settings inside windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to reset my Microsoft password in the activation settings inside windows.: I recently changed my hardware and need to reactive windows and also sign back into my account. I am trying to reset my password when under troubleshooting inside activation settings. I sent the 7 digit code to my cell phone and my email address but the code Microsoft sends...
  8. Trying to reset my Microsoft password in the activation settings inside windows.

Trying to reset my Microsoft password in the activation settings inside windows.: I recently changed my hardware and need to reactive windows and also sign back into my account. I am trying to reset my password when under troubleshooting inside activation settings. I sent the 7 digit code to my cell phone and my email address but the code Microsoft sends...
  9. O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview: I have Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 25267.rs_prerelease.221209-1557. I am trying to use O365 and cannot because Office cannot connect to the internet. The rest of the computer can connect and do stuff, but Office cannot. This is running Windows 11 on a Mac M1 through...
  10. O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview

O365 Activation not working in Windows Insider Preview: I have Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview Build 25267.rs_prerelease.221209-1557. I am trying to use O365 and cannot because Office cannot connect to the internet. The rest of the computer can connect and do stuff, but Office cannot. This is running Windows 11 on a Mac M1 through...